Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It's fucking 3:40 pm and i just woke up

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
Ldar life. This will give me problems in the future. But I'm also on medications for schizo and those make you sleepy.

Yes bro its kinda late, you cant sleep at nights i guess

woke up at 5 pm

I work permanent night shifts so i'm used to it. Sometimes i will go to bed late or early if i have something to do in the day time but mostly i'm OK with being nocturnal. Only time i'm around in the day time is when we have shut down at work around Christmas or the summer holidays and i go in on days or i'm on holiday.

I work permanent night shifts so i'm used to it. Sometimes i will go to bed late or early if i have something to do in the day time but mostly i'm OK with being nocturnal. Only time i'm around in the day time is when we have shut down at work around Christmas or the summer holidays and i go in on days or i'm on holiday.
what is your job?

The good life.
Enjoy it till you can.

me everyday brother

oh, i see
It seems tough to work there.

You know on nights its generally not to bad. The more complex jobs i can pass over to the day shift. I tend to do more planned work. Weekends are often dead, my boss actually knows this and he has made me fix other things for him on several occasions. We only run 2 out of our 7 production lines at weekends. The maintenance workshop is at the back of the works. Only 2 other guys can get in on a week night. I set my personal laptop up at my bench and use my phone as a hot spot. Weekends i'm often alone most of the night. The lads call me on the radio if they need something.

It's over if you have fucked up sleeping times, my NEET cousin with aspergers tells me some days he goes to sleep at 9am and wakes up at 5pm

You know on nights its generally not to bad. The more complex jobs i can pass over to the day shift. I tend to do more planned work. Weekends are often dead, my boss actually knows this and he has made me fix other things for him on several occasions. We only run 2 out of our 7 production lines at weekends. The maintenance workshop is at the back of the works. Only 2 other guys can get in on a week night. I set my personal laptop up at my bench and use my phone as a hot spot. Weekends i'm often alone most of the night. The lads call me on the radio if they need something.
very interesting.
I wish I had a job like that

I hate sleeping when there is light coming into my room

very interesting.
I wish I had a job like that

I landed on my feet where i work now that's for sure. I just hope i have a job to go back to in May.

I woke up one hour earlier than you :feelzez: :cool: :dab: tell me, how does that make u feel?