Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its fuckign over for me man

myajj

myajj

True Incel
I hate being short and weak as fuck, fuck these genetics

shut up, postmaxxer

Im a manlet and also ugly af so Im fucked either way but being a manlet hurts even more so. Being almost always the shortest man in a room kills any motivation to do anything for me. Its all so hopeless when you're a weak little manlet. You are a joke to both women and other men:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm a turbomanlet but I strength and frame mog almost every guy my height. Doesn't matter when anorexic tallfags with ugly faces slay more than I ever will.

Im a manlet and also ugly af so Im fucked either way but being a manlet hurts even more so. Being almost always the shortest man in a room kills any motivation to do anything for me. Its all so hopeless when you're a weak little manlet. You are a joke to both women and other men:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Being manlet hurts more than no sex, Id rather be an ogre and mog men but get no chicks than to be a short manlet beta who gets to have fwbs and one night stands. Fucking over , least if i was 5 7 or higher i could roidmaxx and be masc but Im cursed with this short ass torso, legs, arms, and weak frame :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: