Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s fucked up how if were not doing anything we still get attacked

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
Title : sitting quietly we’ll get bullied , no matter what we do we’ll still get bullied . Walking through the store get laughed at , walking the street get laughed at

they can sense your personality

Title : sitting quietly we’ll get bullied , no matter what we do we’ll still get bullied . Walking through the store get laughed at , walking the street get laughed at
indeed it is

Real shit. Dudes will treat me like dogshit no matter what. Being hideous and ND is a death sentence.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont do

Real shit. Dudes will treat me like dogshit no matter what. Being hideous and ND is a death sentence.
Normies attack because they want to feel superior, not because we did anything to deserve it. Those normies would not accept that treatment from Chad.

Yes, only incel and truecel go through this, there's no point in infiltrated fakecels thinking they understand.