Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Friday night and chad is taking stacies home, what are you guys doing?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Im watching some youtube, cant fall asleep, what are you guys up to?

Studycelling, but I know normies are waiting for the Chads to be done with them to drive them back to their house.

trying to spoof my tinder location for a tinder experiment but cant make this shit work tbh

OSRS and rotting

Waiting my GPU comes then i can back playing League of Legends :D

Gonna fap myself to sleep.

I'm just sitting here shitposting, and wondering wtf happened to my life.

I went to an awesome concert with my father and his friend (lol), where an aging Stacey sitting in front of me turned around mid-show and tried to insinuate that I was kicking her chair even though I was doing nothing of the sort. I said "I have done no such thing" and was half-expecting her to turn around and say something again so I could tell her to fuck right off but* it didn't happen.

blickpall said:
I went to an awesome concert with my father and his friend (lol), where an aging Stacey sitting in front of me turned around mid-show and tried to insinuate that I was kicking her chair even though I was doing nothing of the sort. I said "I have done no such thing" and was half-expecting her to turn around and say something again so I could tell her to fuck right off it didn't happen.

Should have kicked it anyway after that lmao...

She wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

wincel said:
Should have kicked it anyway after that lmao...

She wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I'm high inhibition and as such I generally don't lash out or stand out for that matter.

blickpall said:
I'm high inhibition and as such I generally don't lash out or stand out for that matter.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't have kicked it either. It would have been funny though lol.

Browsing PSL/incel forums, listening to music, on Facebook browsing memes, and thinking I should finish my homework.

wincel said:
I know what you mean. I wouldn't have kicked it either. It would have been funny though lol.

Haha you're not wrong ^^ I also think saying "Bitch, I might have" would have been on point but as always I'm too slow to come up with these responses when the situations demands them.

Thinking about committing suicide.

Writing a 5 page paper for a stupid required elective.

uglyguy12 said:
Writing a 5 page paper for a stupid required elective.

"Required elective"

Only in the fuckin' USA.

blickpall said:
"Required elective"

Only in the fuckin' USA.

Yeah my college is a joke. You have to take an english elective regardless of your major.

uglyguy12 said:
Yeah my college is a joke. You have to take an english elective regardless of your major.

Oh okay that's nothing. They don't even call it an elective in the schools I've been to, it's part of your "core" curriculum, which I actually support for the most part.

blickpall said:
Oh okay that's nothing. They don't even call it an elective in the schools I've been to, it's part of your "core" curriculum, which I actually support for the most part.

Well, we had to take english 101 and english 102 as well. The elective I chose was mythology so it's not too bad. The reason my school does this is cause it's a small school so they need to force people to fill up certain classes.

uglyguy12 said:
Well, we had to take english 101 and english 102 as well. The elective I chose was mythology so it's not too bad. The reason my school does this is cause it's a small school so they need to force people to fill up certain classes.

I'm pretty sure that there are more reasons than that. Needing to take those two English classes is pretty standard in the USA. Here are a couple of reasons I can come up with:

1. Diversity of education.
2. Making sure that the student population can actually speak English and is not letting just some Chinese foreign student coasting through to a degree based on math.
3. Increasing the chances of graduates being hired after college in the USA.
4. Preserving the culture of literacy and the written word, as well as literature.

I could go on. Basically low-level English, math, history, and public speaking should be musts for any student IMO.

Dancing and miring and faping to hardstyle like the god that i am.

I was YouTubing and listening to podcasts until 3AM.

I am posting to this forum and talking with my discord palsssssssss

Once again, my insomnia has kept me up all last night. I just replayed Assassin's Creed 3 and Cry of Fear again. Could've submitted job applications but never got around to it.

Listening to music

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUOp-jSdCbg[/video]

Life is good at home. I don't like being around pple