Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s freezing

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Chad doesn’t have to worry about being cold. He has a warm body he sleeps next to that warms him up. We incels have no one and have to fight the cold by ourselves. Being lonely is the worst thing ever, i just wanna know the feeling of having someone warm me up and cuddle with me :(.

images

This is one of the reasons why I'm extremely suicidal during the winter.

One time i filled a pillow case with hot towels to try and simulate a body. It was ok, of course it got cold then i got even more depressed

cold body > warm tbh

too bad the hot dead chicks go for necro-chad

Incelibate anarchist said:
One time i filled a pillow case with hot towels to try and simulate a body. It was ok, of course it got cold then i got even more depressed

Anime-pillow-cover-body-pillow-Christmas-girl.jpg

Incelibate anarchist said:

I don't know why this made me laugh.

I have to ask, are we a bunch of pussies for complaining about this? I usually try to keep things to myself outside of the internet, but I feel like a bitch or a little boy when I talk about wanting women and needing their affection, etc. 

I try to put myself in the mindset of a stoic dude, who even if faced with these problems wouldn't fixate over them but improve in other facets of his life (which I don't even do).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back