Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s finally over.

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I’m early late 20s.

This past weekend I have seriously optimized my dating profile as much as possible (outside of getting ripped abs or something, which is impossible at my age). I even posted one of those pics to Instagram and one of my friends said “wowser you look good”.

No change in online dating results. Nothing. Natta.

Today for the first time it’s unironically over.

I was hoping over these past few years this phase would just be a phase that I could get out of and get my stufff together, make friends, and find someone.

Nope. It’s game over. I have literally done everything possible (besides social circle maxing, but it’s impossible to do that at my age; every time I put myself out there somewhere, they all think I’m fucking weird for being such a loner at my age).

It’s night out. The light is gone. And eternal darkness awaits.

Fuck you, God. And if there’s no God, fuck all of my ancestors for producing me.

i bet i moneymog many of these foids too. this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is not right. so many of the foids have shitty pics too.

This is why I've never put a single ounce of effort into looksmaxxing

Do you have a job?

How long do you think you'll make it?

I’m early late 20s.

This past weekend I have seriously optimized my dating profile as much as possible (outside of getting ripped abs or something, which is impossible at my age). I even posted one of those pics to Instagram and one of my friends said “wowser you look good”.

I was hoping over these past few years this phase would just be a phase that I could get out of and get my stufff together, make friends, and find someone.

Nope. It’s game over. I have literally done everything possible (besides social circle maxing, but it’s impossible to do that at my age; every time I put myself out there somewhere, they all think I’m fucking weird for being such a loner at my age).

Have you tried location spoofing?

I’m early late 20s.

how old are u

My mom said "Just be kind to girls and don't be scared, there is nothing wrong with you!!"

then, a girl once accused me for being gay and told me to kys and that I'm an useless human being

You can still do it! I hope you become 100% slayer. You still have many years in front of you.

Let me break something to you and its going to hurt.. you are exactly the type of man the
dating apps don't want meeting people. You're a average man trying to get a date on a app. If
they lose you then you no longer are a potential customer. Without average men these apps
would seize to exist. They are the only ones paying for a subscription.

If you are not paying you're not getting exposure. You need enough exposure as possible.
I recommened paying their fees and more. Spend a lot on them for a few months.

I've never had any luck with getting any matches or messages - but i never paid any
subscriptions. Chad doesn't need to because his looks give him a free lifetime
subscription of attention, but do try it before quitting.

I once did pay for MATCH.COM, and after a few months i demanded a refund and
got it back, simply because no female answered me and it felt like i was talking
into a echo chamber and the only one on the website.

Technically you could join a dating site and get a refund once you get no matches or messages
back. Because you could say the dating site simply doesn't work.