Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING BRITCELS

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
The United Kuckdom has announced a new law under the new faggot labour govERnment, decreeing that any criticism of worthless femoids being worthless and retarded will now be treated as terrorism of the highest ordER. Even if said worthless foid were to kick you the balls and call you ugly unprovoked. If you even so much as say ANYTHING back to said walking talking toilets, YOU will be the one jailed then questioned and most likely sERve a life sentence for being a "misogynistic nazi terrorist inkwell" :society:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c15gn0lq7p5o

Holes will now have the power to have any short ugly deathnic instantly LOCKED UP if you so much as look into their general geographic location, it only takes ONE call for the UK Stasi clown police to bring in the heavies and bumfuck you like the faggots that they are. We truly are living in peak clown world, gentlemen and gentlecels. HowevER, worse is still yet to come :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Ofc nothing about misandry yawn

The United Kuckdom has announced a new law under the new faggot labour govERnment, decreed that any criticism of worthless femoids being worthless and retarded will now be treated as terrorism of the highest ordER. Even if said worthless foid were to kick you the balls and call you ugly unprovoked. If you even so much as say ANYTHING back to said walking talking toilets, YOU will be the one jailed then questioned and most likely sERve a life sentence for being a "misogynistic nazi terrorist inkwell". We truly are living in peak clown world, gentlemen and gentlecels. HowevER, worse is still yet to come :feelsclown:

Holes will now have the power to have any short ugly deathnic instantly LOCKED UP if you so much as look into their general geographic location
fuck my life

Thoughts @Fat Link @The Enforcer

You should revolt. UK has a history of tyranny that needs to be sorted

The gynocracy strikes again

I hope all UK cels have Tor or a VPN active and running when using this site as a result of this dystopian ruling.

The United Kuckdom has announced a new law under the new faggot labour govERnment, decreed that any criticism of worthless femoids being worthless and retarded will now be treated as terrorism of the highest ordER. Even if said worthless foid were to kick you the balls and call you ugly unprovoked. If you even so much as say ANYTHING back to said walking talking toilets, YOU will be the one jailed then questioned and most likely sERve a life sentence for being a "misogynistic nazi terrorist inkwell". We truly are living in peak clown world, gentlemen and gentlecels. HowevER, worse is still yet to come :feelsclown:

Holes will now have the power to have any short ugly deathnic instantly LOCKED UP if you so much as look into their general geographic location
so if i said i would brutally chop her in half, then cut her scalp and pour acid in her digestive track I would get locked up

my reaction

Where can you read more about this?

Uk is now as bad as Spain huh

Everybody who says something I don't agree with is a terrorist theory

i must come and save u first and then nuke the cuck uk and let that whore sister to be nuked as well in video game

If you're a UKcel you should genuinely look out. They are prosecuting this hardcore.

I support Islamic "terrorism" anyways. I guess I'll get 2 honorific titles instead of one.

TBD(total britbong death)

This won't last long. The UK will soon become a caliphate and then the toilets will see if they can complain about being called a toilet.

its a crime to be ugly and virgin

I hope all UK cels have Tor or a VPN active and running when using this site as a result of this dystopian ruling.
is that not against the rules? or is that only during sign-up?

is that not against the rules? or is that only during sign-up?
I believe @Master requires new users to sign up on their real IP and then afterwards they can use any hiding service they want.

Anglo countries like Canada Australia and Cuckatain are the most pozzed mutts were lucky they rebelled when they did

I believe @Master requires new users to sign up on their real IP and then afterwards they can use any hiding service they want.
seems fair. add VPC with Wireguard too the IP masking methods

If you're a UKcel you should genuinely look out. They are prosecuting this hardcore.
View attachment 1228977
Everybody who says something I don't agree with is a terrorist theory

Not surprising.

1200 3251057457

The United Kuckdom has announced a new law under the new faggot labour govERnment, decreeing that any criticism of worthless femoids being worthless and retarded will now be treated as terrorism of the highest ordER.
couldn't have summarized it better

completely retarded law

'how dare u insult the ruling class'

britain showing its aristocratic roots

Jfl from United Kingdom to united femdom

uk is the most cucked country, remember the teenager that touched a foid arm and got jailed?

its moon man in the gif? :lul: he was my childhood. I still listen his songs lmao

pepe, moon man, wojak and pedo bear :lul:

most cucked country on earth

That'll probably happen in Canada within a year

Imagine UK incels seeking asylum just because they're angry about touch starvation, sexlessness and hostility towards them from foids who absolutely wish castration, humiliation, slavery, locking up in psych wards and death for manlets and spergs.

I don't have the required mental health to read this ateocity but it's beyond dystopian clown world if this is true.

Beyond human capacity to imagine a dystopia.

JFL @ these bullshit laws in the JewK. telling a foid that she is worthless is on the same level of sandnigger terrorism apparently, according to the rulers of the JewK.

I don't have the required mental health to read this ateocity but it's beyond dystopian clown world if this is true.

Beyond human capacity to imagine a dystopia.
it's ovER

JFL @ these bullshit laws in the JewK. telling a foid that she is worthless is on the same level of sandnigger terrorism apparently, according to the rulers of the JewK.
incel has an i and an l in it. like ISIL which is basically ISIS and they are terrorists so its fine