Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Its Festival in Curryland

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
There is a festival of colors going on right now in Curryland where you get a free pass to smear colors on curry foids and they actually smile at you for doing so :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: This is the only time where the bluepilled advice of " Just be confident bro" can actually be applied:feelsEhh::chad: but i am lonely sitting in a silent room and browsing blackpill forums.... meanwhile ugly ass irritating normie curry is enjoying smearing and groping foids as i type this :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Who gives a shit about smearing colors? I want to fuck.

Who gives a shit about smearing colors? I want to fuck.
Fckin is no problem if you got 500 indian bucks:feelsEhh:...you can literally fck in every nook and corner..but no way in hell you should touch any of those creatures unless you are suicidal... Meanwhile its too hard to score sub human super egoistic inflated curry foids:soy::soy:

brutal. no festival for your FACE.

brutal. no festival for your FACE.
Its enraging to think how ugly normies are enjoying with their large group of normie friends dancing to edms , drinking , and smearing colors and shit.. meanwhile its a hell for a gentleman like me :feelsclown::feelsclown: Festival time is always brutal :soy:

There is a festival of colors going on right now in Curryland where you get a free pass to smear colors on curry foids and they actually smile at you for doing so :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: This is the only time where the bluepilled advice of " Just be confident bro" can actually be applied:feelsEhh::chad: but i am lonely sitting in a silent room and browsing blackpill forums.... meanwhile ugly ass irritating normie curry is enjoying smearing and groping foids as i type this :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Boom fucking faggots

Where is Allahu akbar! When you need them

i did nothing just lied in my bed whole day ,Festivals here are cucked and i dont have any energy to be bothered:smonk:
i actually used to think this that holi is a just an excuse for men to touch random foids even before i was blackpilled so yeah its actually true

Currycels should be more interested in having enough food to eat than in some shit festival

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back