Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's fascinating really how much "racism" there is in a space when it's not banned

Is it mostly in jest?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Maybe 50/50

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
On this forum it seems to go in every direction, lol

Against whites, blacks, everyone!

It makes you think how many people out there do hold "racist" views but just don't voice them in public.

Also I'm sure a lot of it here is in jest but I don't think it all is!

constant suicide fuel for blackcels and jewish incels

It's just some trying to be edgy. Some are actually racist.

What's wrong with being racist?

If immigrants didn't come here i would not be racist towards them, like i've met black people very few times in my life and that's probably why i don't hate blacks much, but i do understand what whites are dealing with in US.

The forum didn't used to be like this. It's fascinating seeing its (d)evolution. And, for an incel forum, that's saying something.

Some races are prettier than others. I wish there were mord Mexicans in the US.
Luliita 20240126 192037
I feel like my skin tone is so complicated what colors v0 zwskp2ezs0xb1
20240130 175958
77442389 retrato de una mujer hermosa sobre fondo negro
Arla Aire 20240130 173449

Im nordic racist.

I became a racist when I realized white people were gonna become a minority in America and people were celebrating it. The people I have the most disdain for are other white people who are anti-white. They should be first in line to the concentration camps even before Jews in my opinion.

I became racist when I realized colored people can’t do shit. They have no scientific achievements and can’t form a trust society.

Spics are still slaughtering each other, niggers are still living in mud huts being violent, chinks are still scamming each other, Indians are still breeding like rats living in filth. Arabs are still inbreeding and blowing themselves up for Muhammad.

Everyone is racist deep down. It's the immutable default human form. So it's really no surprise that we can so easily find racism in such places in the interwebs more often than not wearing the thin veil of jest. The 16 year old tik tok white girl who is really really political, just purposefully omits her politics from her real life, she is still racist, she still hides in aisles of the 7-11 when ja'travious walks in. Really it's possible to bring out pretty much anyone's inherent racism you just have to read the person well. For example, normie feminists blame the destruction of the inner city on men's sexual violence, but you can reroute her with what her experiences are, and usher her into saying its BLACK MEN! Obviously, if you're talking to 16 y/o brown foids they will not become racist because their racism is against you.

Last edited:
I became a racist when I realized white people were gonna become a minority in America and people were celebrating it. The people I have the most disdain for are other white people who are anti-white. They should be first in line to the concentration camps even before Jews in my opinion.

I was shocked when I realised that here in the UK whites were declining and would eventually be replaced.

I never realised that at all. I knew there were lots of other races here but I thought it was stable and also thought that people wouldn't allow something like that to happen.

But no you're right - most people don't seem to care and some even think it's a good thing.

It's for the keks but the whole reason it's funny is because there is a grain of truth to it.

On this forum it seems to go in every direction, lol

Against whites, blacks, everyone!

It makes you think how many people out there do hold "racist" views but just don't voice them in public.

Also I'm sure a lot of it here is in jest but I don't think it all is!
Everyone on this cucked site shits more on cels of other races than foids of any race