Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's exhausting keeping up an image

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Having to put on a happy happy face and pretending that there isn't anything wrong with this cucked world whenever I leave my room is quite mentally exhausting. It's like having to live two lives, but it is necessary as the soyciety doesn't allow men to be anything expect worker bees who will never get awarded with anything.

Indeed. The world is dominated by gynocentrism. Foids can expect anything while we are condemned to be the last line of our genetics after hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

It ends here, gentlemen. A few more years, and into darkness, without offspring.

Indeed. The world is dominated by gynocentrism. Foids can expect anything while we are condemned to be the last line of our genetics after hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

It ends here, gentlemen. A few more years, and into darkness, without offspring.

I dont even try to look happy anymore

No face for incels

Music makes me smile, also the light wind breeze and blue sky. The only way to be happy is to be a narcissist cuz all you got is yourself. Start Idolising yourself and be delusional. Kind gay and blue pill but i swear to god, its all in your psychy. If you make a mental image of yourself smiling and you recall it you will be able to naturally smile. Not my word but the word of the founding fathers of modern psychology Dr. Carl Jung

I got bluepilled and kept a happy face. Remember, I am 35 now so Ive fought to get accepted by society and women.

Still childless, kissless virgin.

I never smile anymore. I stopped working. I cant work because I see attractive or normies laugh and talk about love and relationships.

Meanwhile I kept getting rejected even by following bluepillers and womens advice. For years.

Until ln the end I understood how pointless life is. Whats the point of working when I will be genetic dead end.

My purpose of life is to fucking spread my genetics and feel love from a woman, not fucking work and pretend everything is happiness while attractive people never got bullied, can get into relationship easily, got teenage love and get work promotions or better grades for just being fucking attractive.

Last edited:
don't bother anymore, fuck society

I dont even try to look happy anymore
When I was in school I got sent to the school psychologist for that. Really needed more BS in my day-to-day life.

Music makes me smile, also the light wind breeze and blue sky. The only way to be happy is to be a narcissist cuz all you got is yourself. Start Idolising yourself and be delusional. Kind gay and blue pill but i swear to god, its all in your psychy. If you make a mental image of yourself smiling and you recall it you will be able to naturally smile. Not my word but the word of the founding fathers of modern psychology Dr. Carl Jung
:blackpill::whitepill:

Based and subconscious holographic universepilled