Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's either casual sex or risky marriage in today's society

futureprettyboy

futureprettyboy

-
Excluding sexless men, it's either casual sex or risky marriage in today's society.

The hookup culture is part of the reason society is collapsing. If you engage in casual sex, you are contributing to the problem.

On the flip side, marriage is not really a better option because of the risks associated with it. After all, nobody wants to get divorce-raped.

So what options do men have? I'd rather marry, but modern women are not good mothers and wives. Casual sex doesn't seem pretty, either. It's animalistic to the core.

Looksmax.org tier username

Excluding sexless men, it's either casual sex or risky marriage in today's society.

The hookup culture is part of the reason society is collapsing. If you engage in casual sex, you are contributing to the problem.

On the flip side, marriage is not really a better option because of the risks associated with it. After all, nobody wants to get divorce-raped.

So what options do men have? I'd rather marry, but modern women are not good mothers and wives. Casual sex doesn't seem pretty, either. It's animalistic to the core.
talking about casual sex on incels.is like were ever gonna get it

Also if you were to get casual sex, You run the risk of getting police or swatted if she calls you a Rapist!

Casual sex is chad only. This isn't even a choice for most men.

It's neither for me.

Neither one is an option for me

two sides of the same shekel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back