Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's easier for us introverts to live the incel lifestyle.

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
What do I REALLY want in life? If I live for 100 years what would I really wanna do everyday?

Actually I never find myself dreaming about a luxurious house.

I want a small but self-sustaining system (sort of like a Tesla house). Have a big ass bookshelf with 500+ significant books in it. Math, Cosmology, Computer Science, Philosophy, Linguistics and Literature. And yeah, I wanna live near a mountain. So my best bet would be Utah or Colorado.

I don't like dealing with people. Infact I don't like people in general. If you electronically measured my stress hormone level when I'd to interact with ANY kind of people, it'd be much higher than normal.

So I believe after years of isolation and a deeply rooted belief of "I'm not attractive", my psyche has kind of evolved to find total peace in complete solitude.

So it's not even coping anymore, may be in high school (when my prefrontal cortex was less developed) it was coping. But after reading some Kafka, Nietzsche and Jung (and I have a lot to learn), I realize most people are full of shit. But again, there is this idea of useful idiots. (Look up bonhoeffer's theory of stupidity).

So yeah, may be the incel lifestyle is a blessing in disguise for me. Whatever the flaws I have have contributed to my strength and made me what I am today.

It's funny because I'm having this level of weirdly positive self-reflection on an incel forum. Probably because us incels talk about things the way it is without any filter. But yeah, one thing is sure extroverted incels have it way harder. I hope they evolve or ascend. Thanks for reading.

I’m introverted, but still the absence of female touch in my life hurts me

Based solitudepill.

Unfortunately, introversion contributes to inceldom.

An introverted mid-tier normie is probably incel while an extroverted mid-tier normie gets some lays once in a while.

You're introverted because you're ugly.
Introverted (and autistic) Chad has nothing in common with autistcels.

You're introverted because you're ugly.
NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR with stacy

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel

It's not. I just want a girlfriend. Give me a girlfriend! How do I get one!? Anyone cares to tell me HOW!?

NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR with stacy

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel
Face is everything.

Nigger IQ
I didn't know the inch scale. The meter scale is better than the Amerimutt's one. I would say... no? I never had sex, so I can't speak from experience.

I didn't know the inch scale. The meter scale is better than the Amerimutt's one. I would say... no? I never had sex, so I can't speak from experience.
6 inches is bare minimum

5.5 inches is statistically average.

5 is over unless Chad

sub-5 inches is over even for Chad

I believe there is some advantages to being incel, one of them is being used to be alone since a young age , we dont live in a traditional society anymore, and its easy to see older people completely alone today, but in 50 years is gonna be a massive amount of lonely people , ( this is already happening in japan ) , but maybe im copinghard and i just can deal with loneliness better cuz im asperger's

I am an introvert or socially inept due to my height.

thats basically me and you have been conditioned by external forces to become who you are today. so you never had any options.

Same. Do you have any books from then to recommend? Would like to get into it but always fail

An introverted mid-tier normie is probably incel while an extroverted mid-tier normie gets some lays once in a while.
this world is backwards , in another universe we shit on others while being collected and rational.

and not this thug ass shithead

thats basically me and you have been conditioned by external forces to become who you are today. so you never had any options.
"External forces have conditioned you to become who you are today."

No, the external forces (the system) dictate what you could be but it's the internal forces (grit, intuition, experience) that makes you who you should be.

It doesn’t matter how many times the system rejects me, I'll always have the right to live, the right to think & the right to be happy.

St Hamudi was extrovERted and still incel
By and large, the majority of incels are neurotypical. A very small percentage of men are autistic (1%). About 20-30% of young men are virgins currently.

Not really an introvert, not really an extrovert..
What am i ?...

philosophycels.is

Being isolated won't feel as bad if you are naturally asocial.

Just want to LDAR at this point, not cutted for life outside