Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's cruel but I really feel that all the happiness in life is concentrated before adulthood and the rest is just regurgitation.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I keep trying to imagine a scenario where I can overcome everything and become a billionaire gigachad but I feel that, first it's nothing more than stubbornness, a bitterness with the fact that I spent my entire childhood and adolescence in isolation, rejection, a true deprivation of life

And secondly, it's over, bro, now you're an adult, now you understand the world's maneuvers very well and maybe being happy isn't that fun anymore.

Because I feel that nothing in this world will be able to fill this void in the heart of my child self, my primordial self.

The stars only fall where they once shone in the sea

Do you have one thing that you would like to do, even for free, some hobby? That can help. I've always known what mine was, but I've wasted too much time not acting on it

I want fuck and tortur teenager girl!