Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's crazy to think how dad-bod chad drinks beer and pizza and my looksmatch swallows his load on a friday night while I train, eat right and rot

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Fucking brutal. I am literally STARVING myself and building my Adonis body. STILL REJECTED BY BLACK LANDWHALES. STILL NOT LOOKED AT BY EVEN UGLY FOIDLETS. Lmaoooo.

I love women so fucking much, it's unreal. Chad is such a cool dude, too!!!!!!
E4FA307B E901 48AD B54E E8A5538A6F9E

Fucking giga over. I was always such a nice dude to these women, man. I deserve the loving touch of a becky!!!!!‘ I don't even fucking want a hot foid.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

The blackpill is inevitable

AD79977B 038C 4D23 92A5 7BD96346F9A6

All foids want chad. They will just go with the best they get.
Tbh I would too, but nobody would lower their standard to me so the best I get is nothing.

It's an endless and...
honestly,
non-winnable battle

it's all in the face and the usual advice doesn't work for most incels, you're told to slim down to X% bodyfat, shave, and cut your hair very short

doesn't work for oval face cuck with receding hairline, doubly so if he's hoping to meet girls through cold approach or some insane shit

ITS PREFERENCE WE ARE ALL CRAZY ITS PREFERENCE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsclown::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

U can grow 95% of your body except for the face.

God is a troll

I can eat as much as I want without getting fat although I'm not really good at gaining muscle

I can eat as much as I want without getting fat although I'm not really good at gaining muscle
Good morning I hate god, and woman and nature

Even local fat women don’t want to go near us in THAT way.

pizza is pretty good tbh

All foids want chad. They will just go with the best they get.
Tbh I would too, but nobody would lower their standard to me so the best I get is nothing.
That’s why it’s not about sex it’s about the ostracizing and bullying from those pos people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back