Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s crazy just how few men get to be with young, attractive women

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s not even about the quantity of women Chads get to choose from it’s the quality. Yes most men are not incels but they sure as Hell aren’t with quality, attractive women that treat them well. How many men actually get to be with young, fit, attractive women that aren’t jaded, bitter, or tarnished by feminism in some way? Feminists say that most men are trash but it’s really most women are trash if you think about it. Chad gets to enjoy beautiful girls that are pleasant to be around because women are in their best moods when they are around attractive men. The rest of men have to fight for older, more unattractive, jaded women that don’t even like them they just want beta buxx so they can live a life of leisure. Shits fucked man

It isn't fair, all they had to do was born with the right genetics
Rigged game man. Only guys that I know that are with good quality women are tall chads and chadlites. Normies I know are either with landwhales or with manipulative bitches with a shit load of mental problems

Bs most young women I see aren’t fat. Maybe a little pudgy at worst but the same goes for guys. I went to the park today and the first thing I see is some fat guy with a skinny girl cuddling under a tree. Also walked by a 5’10 normie with a fit foid and average face. I also have a friend that is tallfag but borderline obese and dating a skinny girl 5 years younger.

It’s not even about the quantity of women Chads get to choose from it’s the quality. Yes most men are not incels but they sure as Hell aren’t with quality, attractive women that treat them well. How many men actually get to be with young, fit, attractive women that aren’t jaded, bitter, or tarnished by feminism in some way? Feminists say that most men are trash but it’s really most women are trash if you think about it. Chad gets to enjoy beautiful girls that are pleasant to be around because women are in their best moods when they are around attractive men. The rest of men have to fight for older, more unattractive, jaded women that don’t even like them they just want beta buxx so they can live a life of leisure. Shits fucked man
I can’t fucking take this hell anymore. I never got to experience being with a young attractive foid while Chad was pumping and dumping every crush I ever had :reeeeee:

Bs most young women I see aren’t fat. Maybe a little pudgy at worst but the same goes for guys. I went to the park today and the first thing I see is some fat guy with a skinny girl cuddling under a tree. Also walked by a 5’10 normie with a fit foid and average face. I also have a friend that is tallfag but borderline obese and dating a skinny girl 5 years younger.
Hmmm guess everyone’s experiences are different

I just thought of several other people I know and seen with young fit foids. Sub 8 pill is cope
Oh I agree there most men can get relationships but the quality between there’s and chads is ridiculous

True, only a small percentage of men ever gets to fuck a virgin foid.

Rigged game man. Only guys that I know that are with good quality women are tall chads and chadlites. Normies I know are either with landwhales or with manipulative bitches with a shit load of mental problems

its prime stacy or death,. everything else is giga cucked and not worth it.

Yes...

Dear fellowcels, and Justus, observe:

Jalen

Screenshot from 2021 12 01 17 25 20

Victim:

524322 346958268719465 1155004578 n

46777057 1978386372243305 1027069436596584448 n

Laughing with his fellow bullies:

Screenshot from 2021 12 01 17 25 43
@Komesarj89

I wish I had a young attractive foid. So many men are depressed and lonely. Apart from Chad and Tyrone of course.

Chad gets to enjoy beautiful girls that are pleasant to be around because women are in their best moods when they are around attractive men.
It is true jfl
I get this at work where a Ukrop foid gets angry and talks down to me then HTN tallfag comes and she smiles at him and they start talking friendly
I got this at school with foids in class
Can't imagine how they change when Chad comes

The genetic lottery is brutal

chads -> access to quality foids, hassle free
normies -> barely get access, and it’s past-prime foids, you have to betabux/jestermax and sell your dignity to get bad sex and jaded/saggy whores
sub males -> nothing at all

that’s how life works there’s not much inbetween, it’s what i’ve seen in my experience through life

Society is a Scam

young, fit, attractive women
even supposedly "red pill" normies are mostly in denial about the shelf life of women.

I'm in my 40s, and I have a good job so I have plenty of money ... and I'm also probably an alcoholic because I go out to bars three or four times a week. The reason I tell you this is, there are bartenders I've known for more than 10 years. There are bartenders I met when they were 18, and now they're 30.

Most were hot as absolute fuck, but I would literally turn them down now if they wanted to bang (which they don't, but that's not the point). There are others that are still attractive, but if you saw them at 18,19,20 there's just no comparison. It's brutal what happens to them.

"mEN aGe T00!!!" shouts the angry bluepilled simp. But that's missing the point. When a woman dates a man, what she gets from the man is money, protection, etc. Men are strong. We build shit; we fix shit. I have foid coworkers who constantly joke about how, when they need something done to their house, they just bang a guy and he takes care of it. They're not even joking. That's the value they get from a man, and that value is nearly constant as he ages - it may even go up!

Men age and get ugly, but their value to women can actually go up.

By contrast, when a man dates a woman, the value is the sex. That value goes down as she ages - but most people are in denial about how drastically it declines.

Their denial is a cope because normie men struggle to get any attention from women in their 20s. "But wait" men are constantly told, "when you get older, these women will start to value you!" Louis CK has a bit about this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bfDKudxV4

Listen to all the normies laughing at what is actually a huge insult. These women have little or no value left, and men are supposed to be happy and thankful to get those leftovers.

All of this to say that OP is absolutely right. There is one tiny group of men who have access to quality women. Normie men really don't get a good deal. And then, of course, incels get nothing lol. There's no way this is sustainable as a society.

even supposedly "red pill" normies are mostly in denial about the shelf life of women.

I'm in my 40s, and I have a good job so I have plenty of money ... and I'm also probably an alcoholic because I go out to bars three or four times a week. The reason I tell you this is, there are bartenders I've known for more than 10 years. There are bartenders I met when they were 18, and now they're 30.

Most were hot as absolute fuck, but I would literally turn them down now if they wanted to bang (which they don't, but that's not the point). There are others that are still attractive, but if you saw them at 18,19,20 there's just no comparison. It's brutal what happens to them.

"mEN aGe T00!!!" shouts the angry bluepilled simp. But that's missing the point. When a woman dates a man, what she gets from the man is money, protection, etc. Men are strong. We build shit; we fix shit. I have foid coworkers who constantly joke about how, when they need something done to their house, they just bang a guy and he takes care of it. They're not even joking. That's the value they get from a man, and that value is nearly constant as he ages - it may even go up!

Men age and get ugly, but their value to women can actually go up.

By contrast, when a man dates a woman, the value is the sex. That value goes down as she ages - but most people are in denial about how drastically it declines.

Their denial is a cope because normie men struggle to get any attention from women in their 20s. "But wait" men are constantly told, "when you get older, these women will start to value you!" Louis CK has a bit about this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bfDKudxV4

Listen to all the normies laughing at what is actually a huge insult. These women have little or no value left, and men are supposed to be happy and thankful to get those leftovers.

All of this to say that OP is absolutely right. There is one tiny group of men who have access to quality women. Normie men really don't get a good deal. And then, of course, incels get nothing lol. There's no way this is sustainable as a society.

The age pill is the most depressing pill. We only have a small window to enjoy sex with women before we age out. Men can still look good well into their 30’s if they take care of themselves and don’t go bald but for women it’s much harder and still wouldn’t compare to their 20’s.

Feminists say that most men are trash but it’s really most women are trash if you think about it

Especially Pean holes...bigoted, discriminatory and quite shallow.

Ba1

Ba2

Ba3

2018_10_26_10_18_12: