Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's crazy how much motivation foids can give you

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was on a run and hadn't seen anyone on the street for a while, then I saw this foid also running with a belly shirt and leggings. I tried to look forward and not make eye contact but I noticed that my pace had considerably picked up. I wasn't even trying to increase my pace, it just happened, even after the foid had long passed me, I was still running much faster than I had before. This is how horny I am, it is legit insane. Maybe next time I'll make eye contact :feelscry:

All you need is fog and a grey hoodie running suit br0.

All you need is fog and a grey hoodie running suit br0.
I've been considering taking off my shirt and LARPing as Chad, I already wear short shorts.

It's over for runner's highcels

I thought a girl was complimenting me, but she was complimenting the chad behind me and I legit got superpowers. I had such a massive dopamine high and all of my anxiety went away. it's so comical how much female validation matters in your life and getting it is all based on bones and skin quality.

I noticed the same, if going hiking there's a foid (possibly a hot one) in my group I am faster and better.
Makes me wonder how many more things I'd get accomplished in life if I wasn't so alone.:feelsbadman:

Maybe next time I'll make eye contact :feelscry:

Next time just rape her while walking. Then lift her with your penis while walking and keep carry her around with you.

I thought a girl was complimenting me, but she was complimenting the chad behind me and I legit got superpowers.

This is why I always look behind me. One time at the gym there was a female. She smiled to my direction. My first reaction was to look behind me. It was not meant for me but for the person behind me.

Last edited:
how many more things I'd get accomplished in life if I wasn't so alone.:feelsbadman:
It's insane inspiration, any person who was in relationship took it for granted, while we just rot and dream about it.

Shouldve smacked her ass and ran off,learn to be more low inhib.You could easily get away with stuff like this,i've done this b4 to the point where i have enough confidence to get full on gropes in.Wear a hoodie to make sure she doesnt see your face

Only cute lolis

Same thing happened to me st gym.

Whenever there was a female nearby I’d pump out 3-4 extra reps at the ends. Specially pull ups

Just imagine her saying to u "come on u can do this i belive in u "

Don't tell me average gym roastie would ever want to use a pull up bar/station.
Nah they were on the yoga Matt doing stretches or on one of those legs hoe machines where they spread their legs

Nah they were on the yoga Matt doing stretches or on one of those legs hoe machines where they spread their legs
Sometimes i used to go out and do sets of muscle ups on a pull up bar in hopes of foids mirin' my athletism, and only fews ever bothered looking at me so far.

Just imagine her saying to u "come on u can do this i belive in u "
hahaha id probably run at the speed of light
Sometimes i used to go out and do sets of muscle ups on a pull up bar in hopes of foids mirin' my athletism, and only fews ever bothered looking at me so far.
:chad::banhammer:

i cant do a muscle up

seems about right
Shouldve smacked her ass and ran off,learn to be more low inhib.You could easily get away with stuff like this,i've done this b4 to the point where i have enough confidence to get full on gropes in.Wear a hoodie to make sure she doesnt see your face
i don't want to get arrested and doing stuff like that doesn't personally turn me on lol, i want the foid to reciprocate feelings back.

Same thing happened to me st gym.

Whenever there was a female nearby I’d pump out 3-4 extra reps at the ends. Specially pull ups
men also eat more around women. it's ridiculous.

men also eat more around women. it's ridiculous.
i think id eat less, i wouldn't want the femoid to be disgusted by food falling in and out of my mouth. i think i'd have trouble eating at a dinner date tbh

Yes, it’s pretty pathetic tbh but perpetuation of the species and all...

We are laughing about it, but it's no fucking joke at all.
If we were given only a tiny portion, let's say 1% of foid's attention and love that Chad is getting, we would legit become twice as productive society members than we currently are.
FFS this is truely infuriating to be like starving Africans near Overfed mofos Chads ans Stacies who won't, not only share a tiny bit of their fortune with us, but not even acknowledge our suffering.
And all our suffering is for what? Fuck all!
It does not only harm us but also the rest of society by lowering productivity and making us hateful persons.
Therefore, it should only be legitimate for the rest of society to work with us to help us find some peace.
Ik it won't happen tho, because some people, """they""" or the a like, take great pleasure in our suffering.
This is the point that enrage me the most tbh.

If we were given at least 1% of foid's attention and love Chad is getting, we would be legit twice as productive society members as we currently are.
Even 1% of what Chad gets is too much for incels, or so society thinks.

i think id eat less, i wouldn't want the femoid to be disgusted by food falling in and out of my mouth. i think i'd have trouble eating at a dinner date tbh
this is why i want a working class gf, so we just eat with our hands and brag about how poorly we did in school

to hell with that fake "pass me the salad fork" posh bullshit

I was on a run and hadn't seen anyone on the street for a while, then I saw this foid also running with a belly shirt and leggings. I tried to look forward and not make eye contact but I noticed that my pace had considerably picked up. I wasn't even trying to increase my pace, it just happened, even after the foid had long passed me, I was still running much faster than I had before. This is how horny I am, it is legit insane. Maybe next time I'll make eye contact :feelscry:
Just imagine how good life could have been if you were born with the right bones.

OP is correct.
Just imagine if we had fulfilling love life, and how much it would inspire us to contribute to society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back