Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its crazy how i did so well on the math olympiad without even trying

D

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★
yet there are niggas who couldn't even attempt it who try to act pretentious af lmao

some of these people literally attribute incorrect mental states to you due to jealousy in order to devalue your achievements. Feminine behaviour is very correlated with low sentience. Also, it's funny to see people have such resolute opinions whilst being so average in intelligence. I want to literally kill them.

i wish i could understand maths better, but i often struggle even with basic terms in mathematical logic :feelsbadman:

Math is just memorization of formulas :feelsjuice: It’s literally just having a good memory and problem solving

Congrats boyo…

What kids.is shit is that

why are people congratulating me

im not looking for validation, i want to shit on other people who have unjustifiably insulted me

Math is just memorization of formulas :feelsjuice: It’s literally just having a good memory and problem solving
I didnt do more math/memorize more than ppl in my class yet i was chosen as one of 3 to attempt it (class size: 30), and i got over 90% most of the time, even a perfect score once. I even received an award for it. People in the grades below me literally said hi to me in the playground since i was always named in the school paper. I was even in the paper for english once but i copied the guy next to me :feelskek: