Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its cope to think that IT are virgins too

SUH

SUH

Veteran
There's simply no way of knowing this, and you assume that chadlites and normies in general dont really care about us or hate us, when they're the ones that have always mainly bullied us and peddled "impruv yourself muh bootstraps just b confident bro" crap. If they bullied us before, why wouldnt they post shit about us now on reddit? The vast majority of redditors that I know are generally libertarian muh bootstraps chadlites, not soyboys. Maybe this is why I imagine the average IT user to be that type of guy. That type of guy also bases his self esteem out of being an internet authority or bully and shitting on low status males IRL. Also the amount of publicity incels got guarantees hatred and ridicule from average normies and chads.

Also, just because you slay pussy doesnt mean you cant be a whiteknight. If you're a good looking NT chadlite you can afford to be one and it makes women go "oh hes so respectful teehee"

Hah, you formulated this idea way better than I would ever have dreamt to do so.

I agree with you, IT posters are most likely than not - at least from my own experience with them - the same people who used to bully us in school/college, now they do the same thing, going on power trips on an anonymous forum and making fun of people who genuinely have it worse than them. For them we are a curiosity, like the circus freaks in times of old, laugh as much as you can and go on with your life...

They might post there once in a while but I guarantee you the regular posters are incel themselves or cucks

They're middle aged dried up hags and men.
JFL if you think they're some college age Chads, they're the grandmas and grandpas who just parrot back what the "kids nowadays" say.

Don't believe me? Check them. They all either 30+ or nearing 30. They're old boomers who are stuck in their bubble and mid-life crisis.

Wasn't their sub featured once and that thread absolutely full of normal people laughing at them for wasting their time on us. Cause I remember something like that.

Most of the plebbitors I've known IRL were atheist neckbeards, soybeards, and legbeards. Also usually far left-wing/feminists it should go without saying. Those are the people attempting to make fun of us in reality. They got pussy once 10 years ago and act like they're Chad for it.

OP is definitley a cucktear infiltrator faggot, you dont seem to get that if we are the losers, what are the people who dedicate their time to criticizing, and karma farming us? What is the point? The men on there are all neckbeard virgins, at the very least 90 percent are, there might be a dude who has a wife somewhere there. TL:DR most of reddit are virgins in general. also chadlites dont whiteknight u cucktear fag
Hah, you formulated this idea way better than I would ever have dreamt to do so.

I agree with you, IT posters are most likely than not - at least from my own experience with them - the same people who used to bully us in school/college, now they do the same thing, going on power trips on an anonymous forum and making fun of people who genuinely have it worse than them. For them we are a curiosity, like the circus freaks in times of old, laugh as much as you can and go on with your life...
>same people who bully us

the absoloute state of greynamecels. The people who bullied us were alpha male thugs, not fat soyboys on reddit that are hiding their insecurity by bashing us. Fuck you and kys

I don't care if they are or not, they are still pathetic bullies

This is so high IQ

Damn you really think I can formulate myself? Everyone always called me a bumbling autistic retard on the internet and IRL.
OP is definitley a cucktear infiltrator faggot, you dont seem to get that if we are the losers, what are the people who dedicate their time to criticizing, and karma farming us? What is the point? The men on there are all neckbeard virgins, at the very least 90 percent are, there might be a dude who has a wife somewhere there. TL:DR most of reddit are virgins in general. also chadlites dont whiteknight u cucktear fag

>same people who bully us

the absoloute state of greynamecels. The people who bullied us were alpha male thugs, not fat soyboys on reddit that are hiding their insecurity by bashing us. Fuck you and kys
If there's an infiltrator its most likely an alpha muscular guy like you.

Anyways yeah, your post is full cope. You'd be surprised how many chads are obsessed browsing with bullying people on reddit. This is because its socially acceptable and its not like it prevents chad from fucking anyway.

Damn you really think I can formulate myself? Everyone always called me a bumbling autistic retard on the internet and IRL.

If there's an infiltrator its most likely an alpha muscular guy like you.

Anyways yeah, your post is full cope. You'd be surprised how many chads are obsessed browsing with bullying people on reddit. This is because its socially acceptable and its not like it prevents chad from fucking anyway.
i think your the coping one, no chad uses reddit.

Most of the plebbitors I've known IRL were atheist neckbeards, soybeards, and legbeards. Also usually far left-wing/feminists it should go without saying. Those are the people attempting to make fun of us in reality. They got pussy once 10 years ago and act like they're Chad for it.
If you are not an atheist as an incel you’re a cuck. Literally worshipping the entity who put you in this position is the most pathetic thing I can imagine.
i think your the coping one, no chad uses reddit.
How is he coping? Cope entails obfuscating reality to make things more rose tinted and less fucked up than they actually are, How does accepting IT may not be virgins in any way making his life easier?

Wasn't their sub featured once and that thread absolutely full of normal people laughing at them for wasting their time on us. Cause I remember something like that.
Yep, normal fags hate em.

idiot

A lot of the mantra repeated in here is cope tbh. The whole idea of a betabux pandemic is another one that has been blown way out of proportion. Yes it does exist but nowhere near to the level insisted by most people on this forum. It’s frustrating because the blackpill is actually true but it’s spread to the normie masses is being slowed by incels who make other wild claims about the world because their egos are so fragile they can’t admit themselves to be part of the lowest of the low and must invent scenarios where there are people they hate who are lower than them. All
This does is make normies laugh at how out of touch we are with reality and leads them to distrust the virility of even the true elements of incel ideology (the blackpill) that will never be taken seriously while such hyperbolic and self-centred claims are still mainstream within the community.

Yep, normal fags hate em.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's one thing to be an incel and another to be a barnacle on the sinking ship that is the incel community, why does anybody still care about what they have to say

A lot of the mantra repeated in here is cope tbh. The whole idea of a betabux pandemic is another one that has been blown way out of proportion. Yes it does exist but nowhere near to the level insisted by most people on this forum. It’s frustrating because the blackpill is actually true but it’s spread to the normie masses is being slowed by incels who make other wild claims about the world because their egos are so fragile they can’t admit themselves to be part of the lowest of the low and must invent scenarios where there are people they hate who are lower than them. All
This does is make normies laugh at how out of touch we are with reality and leads them to distrust the virility of even the true elements of incel ideology (the blackpill) that will never be taken seriously while such hyperbolic and self-centred claims are still mainstream within the community.
So much this. MENSA level post

If you are not an atheist as an incel you’re a cuck. Literally worshipping the entity who put you in this position is the most pathetic thing I can imagine.

How is he coping? Cope entails obfuscating reality to make things more rose tinted and less fucked up than they actually are, How does accepting IT may not be virgins in any way making his life easier?

I'm not religious. Point is there's a big difference between an atheist and an "outspoken" atheist as they call themselves.

I'm not religious. Point is there's a big difference between an atheist and an "outspoken" atheist as they call themselves.
I consider myself an anti-theist, I despise religion. I try to pick my battles though, it’s clear some people are too far gone to be reasoned with.