Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s confirmed: the female employer has ghosted me

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
It is so weird. She asked me to send pictures of myself, and I did. She thanked me and said she would reply back to me soon. It’s been over a month. I sent her another email asking her when she’s going to reply. Been several days and still no reply. It is confirmed then. She has ghosted me. Could it be that she has found out about my darkest secrets? The dumb shit I did in high school? In that case, I understand. Fucking bitch. It pisses me off that she’s the same age as me. I saw her pictures and she’s a high-tier Becky. It’d be funny if I encountered her on Tinder. Fucking slut. Disrespectful bitch. Ruined my chance of turning my life around. I’ll find a better job and make you regret this. :lul::lul:

Imagine looking for a wagecage

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @Med Amine @Animecel2D @Luzifer

It is so weird. She asked me to send pictures of myself, and I did. She thanked me and said she would reply back to me soon. It’s been over a month. I sent her another email asking her when she’s going to reply. Been several days and still no reply. It is confirmed then. She has ghosted me. Could it be that she has found out about my darkest secrets? The dumb shit I did in high school? In that case, I understand. Fucking bitch. It pisses me off that she’s the same age as me. I saw her pictures and she’s a high-tier Becky. It’d be funny if I encountered her on Tinder. Fucking slut. Disrespectful bitch. Ruined my chance of turning my life around. I’ll find a better job and make you regret this. :lul::lul:
You need a new job

She smelled your misogynistic posts online

I don't care tbh

You need to work on your personality and shower more often.

Tfw no female manager to take advantage of me and make me do kinky things to her

why don't you just NEETmaxx? Let that stupid cunt who rejected you for a job (probably for not being chad) pay for you to not work. Ultimate revenge.

why don't you just NEETmaxx?
I've always been curious about that either. OP is clearly having troubles on being sociable, but somehow he doesn't give up looking for a job. (And i guess he's even living in Germany, nice place to be NEET.)