Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's completely over for ethnicels in Toronto?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There is a huge obsession with rap culture in this city, I though for sure a 6'4'' black guy could at least do decent here, but Tellem-Tyrone only got 1 match with a fat female. If Tyrone gets nothing, being an average at best ethnic I don't have any hope whatsoever. I hate Toronto and the surrounding region, I can't stand the feminist culture around here. Also the women in this city are ugly on average, so many Asian, Indian, and Arab girls who cover themselves with makeup and think they're anything higher than a 4, so many fat feminist white females, a 6/10 white girl is pretty much Stacy here.

The number 1 rule of the black pill is Chad rules all.

honestly your chances are higher as an ethnic in an multicultural city
hit on noodlewhores

imagine living in a 95% white german village
mogged to oblivion by blonde chads and stacies every day
I wish I was in toronto, i would hit on curries and noodlewhores

you guys circlejerk who it is bad for ethnics in big ethnic cities. as if living in white dominated town wouldnt make things even harder

if you cant even compete with other subhuman ethnic men, how you gon survive in a white town ?

Last edited:
It can't be over, Toronto can't be that BAD.

Tellem Tyrone experiment part 2 is being undertaken as we speak. Withhold judgment until he finishes.

Tinder is only for white people.

I am trying to immigrate to Canada btw

turns out it is easier to move to Canada as a skilled immigrant.

@Raiden GTFIH

It's easier to come illegally, as long as you are brown our cucked politicians will welcome you.
i would love to,
sadly atlantic ocean wont let me

where the white wimmin at ?
I heard canadian white women are very progressive and LOVE ayrab men

honestly your chances are higher as an ethnic in an multicultural city
hit on noodlewhores

imagine living in a 95% white german village
mogged to oblivion by blonde chads and stacies every day
I wish I was in toronto, i would hit on curries and noodlewhores

you guys circlejerk who it is bad for ethnics in big ethnic cities. as if living in white dominated town wouldnt make things even harder

if you cant even compete with other subhuman ethnic men, how you gon survive in a white town ?
Asian girls only go for white guys unless they are fresh off the boat or internationals students, then they only speak their language and stick with Asian guys but they would never date another ethnic. At least tall, blonde, blue eyed men aren't very common here, living in Germany must suck. Still, most ethnic men here are incel or dating a female far bellow their league.

Asian girls only go for white guys unless they are fresh off the boat or internationals students, then they only speak their language and stick with Asian guys but they would never date another ethnic. At least tall, blonde, blue eyed men aren't very common here, living in Germany must suck. Still, most ethnic men here are incel or dating a female far bellow their league.
is there any place for ethnics ? cant we just get a little peace ?
my homeland is a straight up hellhole and women dont put out there anyways
so going to middle east is not option

I just can't figure this shit out

That experiment brought me back down to earth really hard. I thought Tellem-T would slay even if he was ethnic, but no, a 7/10 ethnic and he can't even get more than one match in a multi-cultural city and it was just some fat white girl. Fucking hell. Tellem-T i'm genuinely sorry that I ever doubted your trueceldom and thought you were a troll. You're a brother and a trooper.

is there any place for ethnics ? cant we just get a little peace ?
my homeland is a straight up hellhole and women dont put out there anyways
so going to middle east is not option

I just can't figure this shit out
The internet is our only space to have peace.
I've had that realization long before I was black pilled.

In real life though? We will never have a place to call home like whites do.

It never began for ricecels and currycels in the west :lul::lul::lul:

Its over for gigachad in Toronto.

It's over for ethnics everywhere.

You gotta run thug game tbh and at least he got one match, most dudes get zero