Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's completely and utterly over for all of us

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I made my first dating app experience with a Chadlite's pic that I randomly found on IG. This dude is getting matches left and right and getting replied to right away by some sexy àss foids in 30 min in my area. I haven't gotten a reply in literally months. I know ya'll already knew that it's beyond over but thought I'd share my results in my first experiment. Wanna die

Well, you can try to standing them up for fun. Set up a date to waste their time.

I made my first dating app experience with a Chadlite's pic that I randomly found on IG. This dude is getting matches left and right and getting replied to right away by some sexy àss foids in 30 min in my area. I haven't gotten a reply in literally months. I know ya'll already knew that it's beyond over but thought I'd share my results in my first experiment. Wanna die

We're all just coping here about how women are whores. Mean while most people IRL are going on dates and getting their daily validation.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Well, you can try to standing them up for fun. Set up a date to waste their time.

Exactly what I'm gonna do
We're all just coping here about how women are whores. Mean while most people IRL are going on dates and getting their daily validation.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Exactly bro
They're absolutely throwing themselves at me. It's unbelievable. I'm not drunk or anything. It's just my first experiment that I've been avoiding for the longest time and I'm in disbelief

Last edited:
Chafishing is ropefuel, I might do it some day though, just to see what could have been

chadfishing is brutal. There is no better and more painful confirmation of blackpill.

Chafishing is ropefuel, I might do it some day though, just to see what could have been

I had been putting this off for years. Looks like everyone here wasn't bullshitting
chadfishing is brutal. There is no better and more painful confirmation of blackpill.

100 percent

We were born and it was over.

Pic of Chadlite?
And yes, it is entirely over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-29-22-50-05-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-29-22-50-05-1-1.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 120
Bet he can't even deadlift 4 plates.

Is it really that suifuel if you already expect the worst, i know for a fact tinder Chads get flooded by hundreds of foids wanting to do the most degenerate acts with them, regardless of personality.

(On a sidenote try LARPing as that guy with 5'9 height for real suifuel.)

Chadfishing is suifuel, Idk why cels do it. The satisfaction of leading on some whore isnt enough to quell the anger of seeing the exact process of how chad gets laid and how easy it is.

Chadfishing is suifuel, Idk why cels do it. The satisfaction of leading on some whore isnt enough to quell the anger of seeing the exact process of how chad gets laid and how easy it is.

I agree with your sentiments. There's a reason why I put this off for years. I guess one just wants concrete proof that you literally have no chance.

I agree with your sentiments. There's a reason why I put this off for years. I guess one just wants concrete proof that you literally have no chance.
Its all good. I recommend coping another way brother

He looks almost incel tier lol which is why he’s hiding his face, his muscle is all he has. He also looks short. I have reservations with believing this guy can have chad level of success.

He looks almost incel tier lol which is why he’s hiding his face, his muscle is all he has. He also looks short. I have reservations with believing this guy can have chad level of success.

Around 25 matches within 1 hour tops. And had legit pretty females reply quickly. Mogs me that's all I know.

You should make fake fb Chad account. You'l see the same shit, only now you will be able to expose the sluts to their husbands.

JFK when they tell u only girls on tinder are like that. Every, and I mean every single femoid that walks on Earth is like that.

Chadfishing IMO is the best and fastest way to realize how worthless foids truly are.

Also try to pretend to be a nice guy, innocent type of Chad. You'l see whores trying to further sell the bluepill to the Chad, that is by pretending to be an angel.

Around 25 matches within 1 hour tops. And had legit pretty females reply quickly. Mogs me that's all I know.
Joined Saturday
22 posts
Picture of “chadlite” looks like it was uploaded directly from individual who took it (quality is indication)

OP is this about you and you are looking for some kind of opinions from incels? You know we are more observant than you think.

Joined Saturday
22 posts
Picture of “chadlite” looks like it was uploaded directly from individual who took it (quality is indication)

OP is this about you and you are looking for some kind of opinions from incels? You know we are more observant than you think.

I'm new here yes, but I had been lurking the forum for a couple of months until I decided to join. This is NOT about me whatsoever. It probably helps to say I used his better pics in the experiment but chose to show ya'll this pic so I don't completely put his identity out there. But if you think he's a manlet incapable of having success on a dating app then that's on you
You should make fake fb Chad account. You'l see the same shit, only now you will be able to expose the sluts to their husbands.

JFK when they tell u only girls on tinder are like that. Every, and I mean every single femoid that walks on Earth is like that.

Chadfishing IMO is the best and fastest way to realize how worthless foids truly are.

Also try to pretend to be a nice guy, innocent type of Chad. You'l see whores trying to further sell the bluepill to the Chad, that is by pretending to be an angel.

I hear a lot about FB dating and shit but never actually seen it for myself. I may try that too
Joined Saturday
22 posts

In fairness to one foid who was all over this dude, I straight up asked her if she was up for casual sex after hearing her out. She declined.
Joined Saturday
22 posts

Btw, you're the one who asked to see this dudes pic.

Last edited:
I'm new here yes, but I had been lurking the forum for a couple of months until I decided to join. This is NOT about me whatsoever. It probably helps to say I used his better pics in the experiment but chose to show ya'll this pic so I don't completely put his identity out there. But if you think he's a manlet incapable of having success on a dating app then that's on you

I hear a lot about FB dating and shit but never actually seen it for myself. I may try that too

In fairness to one foid who was all over this dude, I straight up asked her if she was up for casual sex after hearing her out. She declined.

Btw, you're the one who asked to see this dudes pic.
You didn’t have to quote me three times

Mogs me at chadfishing. My chadlite got no likes

Ha!

Sexy mother fucker ... now it make sense but im frame mog him ..not that it is helping me in any way cuz my face and neck is crap .. acctualy i dont even have a neck ..or a jaw.. haha . Its just - head -shoulders -body .. funny shit i cant even rope

Last edited:
Ha!

Sexy mother fucker ... now it make sense but im frame mog him ..not that it is helping me in any way cuz my face and neck is crap .. acctualy i dont even have a neck ..or a jaw.. haha . Its just - head -shoulders -body .. funny shit
Are you Japanese? You speak like a Japanese person who’s speaking in English.

Everyone of us has made this experience. You can write creative, well thought out, individual messages and they will ignore you as if you were air. If you use a Chad pic a simple: "Wanna fuck?" will get you a 95% response rate.

Everyone of us has made this experience. You can write creative, well thought out, individual messages and they will ignore you as if you were air. If you use a Chad pic a simple: "Wanna fuck?" will get you a 95% response rate.

Yeah i can confirm this too , its like when your ugly every mistake your doing in "Game" is multiplayed by factor of 10 ..no matter what you write ... its sucks

And he is not even that good looking...

Exactly what I'm gonna do

Exactly bro
They're absolutely throwing themselves at me. It's unbelievable. I'm not drunk or anything. It's just my first experiment that I've been avoiding for the longest time and I'm in disbelief
Get the foids to meet each other by inviting them to dates at the same location.

You didn’t have to quote me three times

You insinuated I was this bitch àss Chadlite looking for responses on here and I responded accordingly. Shut the fuck up

You insinuated I was this bitch àss Chadlite looking for responses on here and I responded accordingly. Shut the fuck up
I still think it’s you, fuck you
I quote people multiple times. It allows you to respond to each point individually.
That makes sense, but he didn’t break it into parts he quoted the whole message because he kept thinking of something new to say after already posting.

I still think it’s you, fuck you

That makes sense, but he didn’t break it into parts he quoted the whole message because he kept thinking of something new to say after already posting.

You're the only faggot that thinks it's me. You're also the only one to ask for his pic and I let your bitch àss see it. Keep coping

U have chronic bad breath too? Fuck that sucks. No way we're ascending with shit breath
You should feel bad for me, I feel bad for myself.

Does my subhumanity mogg you? I'm by far one of the most subhuman on this forum, and definitely the shortest manlet.

U have chronic bad breath too? Fuck that sucks. No way we're ascending with shit breath