Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its brutal how some people get everything while we get nothing

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Found this girl on youtube while looking for ASMR videos

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26QFySzmns

Looked her up on facebook

Shes been dating her bf since 18

Now imagine being them, young and pretty, sweethearts since 18, shes going to be a nurse, hes going to be working in the oil industry so theyre going to make decent $$$, probably buy a huge house because its Texas and have kids and live ideal lives, 0 stress, just pure bliss 24/7

On the opposite end you have me whos ugly and a kissless virgin at 24

JFL @ life, this is why I love when bad things happen to people like them, it makes life more fair

Yup. In dating nowadays, winners take all and loser get nothing.

If I were a foid I'd feel guilty about even using the word "inequality", since I myself would be furthering the most unequal thing ever, which is today's dating market, with my female "preferences" (teehee).

The least they could do is not gaslight us about it. Like they already have everything material someone would want, just let us be subhumans in peace

jfl at that tatted slut she's examining

brutal blackpill. I have been reading a normal realist friction fag novel. and the mc casually fucks women. apparently norm fags have it that easy JFL

0 stress, just pure bliss 24/7
I doubt even Gigachad has pure bliss 24/7 everyone has their own definition of stress and happiness. We envy the lives that normies live but I’ve found most of them unhappy with the money they make, their career prospects etc etc

They will crumble when their luxurious life comes to an end when theres a death or something to deal with, while low tier men who are not used to tutorial mode are already hardened.

Yep this cruel game of life is certainly rigged.

I will never have a highschool sweetheart I marry and be each other's one and only.
Fuck this life tbh, I want to die everyday.
I should have roped on my highschool graduation, but I wasn't blackpilled back then and a delusional coper.
Now I know it's truly over.

The worst thing about it is that they don't appreciate the things they have. All of this happened to them automatically -- frictionless, like a storybook. It would be impossible for them to comprehend the pain of being in a position like ours, so they just tell us "it's so easy bro you just have to go out and talk to them." I don't wish any harm on these people -- they have a great life. The true in justice is that this life will be denied to so many while still being taken for granted by the few who have it. No amount of money in the world can buy teenage love.