Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s beyond over for speech dissordercels

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Today i saw this ugly 10 year old incel get bullied by his classmates because he couldn’t say the words right they mocked his speach by immitating him and laughing at him. ITS BEYOND over for speech dissordercels

Last edited:
Teachers don't care about that. Ur allowed to bully ppls looks and autism and speak disorders. But u can't say nigger or faggot even though that other stuff is fine

You should have stepped up for him.

I have speech disorder too. It sucks.
Teachers don't care about that. Ur allowed to bully ppls looks and autism and speak disorders. But u can't say nigger or faggot even though that other stuff is fine
100% true. They don't give a shit. Especially female teachers.

Were you watching billy maddison

The reason is that allowing racism in your classroom will get you in trouble with the law. Bullying however, the only person that will be offended by allowing that in your classroom is a powerless young incel that won't be able to do you any harm (unless he decides to give you what you fucking deserve).

brutal shit boyo

Today i saw this ugly 10 year old incel get bullied by his classmates because he couldn’t say the words right

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.