Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's beyond hilarious how foids attempts to ''stop muhsoginy'' achieve the opposite

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
TL;DR read the title. foids try to ''stop muhsoginy'' by attacking, gaslighting and shitting on men.

In general foid's way to ''fight muhsoginy'' is by being the most infuirating obnoxious pedantic misandrist piece of shit to exist, you've seen endless examples of this on shitholes like twitter, reddit, etc. Foids can't voice their non-''issues'' without acting like mentally retarded whiny children and without attacking men for no reason in the process. See for example if they whine about retarded shit like ''men talk to me despite me not asking them to talk to me'' :foidSoy: they cannot help themselves but to escalate this to extremes and say ''all men are rapists/trash'' in the process, only for later wonder why men don't take them seriously or think they are mentally children.

The other funny part is how they cannot admit their hypocrisy and don't take accountability for anything. As I said they whine about mysoginy while being misandrist themselves and saying exactly what a mysoginist say only with the genders reversed. Their response when someone points this out? calling whoever said this a ''manchild crybaby inkel'' truly the most mature response you could get from these ''mentally developed'' creatures in their 30s :feelshaha: individuals truly worthy of respect and attention

In the case of incels, when foids feel they ''want to help'' they do the opposite of that; they don't do basic research; they don't think before they speak; they come to incel spaces despite rules of said spaces stating in their rules they don't want foids to participate, they act condescending towards incels, they virgin-shame, they gaslight, they blatantly lie to incels and lastly they straight up call you ''mentally ill''. In foids little undeveloped brain this will magically turn a suicidal virgin in a happy soycuck onlyfans supporter :feelskek:

Mysoginy is 100% result of foids retarded behavior and their constant attemps to collectively increase it. I wouldn't be as mysoginist as I am right now If foids didn't attack men 24/7 and the foids that claim that ''are against it'' constantly advocate and cheer for them. In top of that, If foids at least had the decency to be honest instead of gaslighting and calling incels ''mentally ill'' I wouldn't be on this forum in the first place, but of course this isn't going to change, since it's impossible for foids to take accountability for anything, thus that's enough reason to despise them.

Last edited:
foids are empathetic genderino myth destroyed

They are children with the privileges of medieval royalty.

By the way, if foids applied their own retarded advice to themselves (respect men, work on your personality, etc.) they would improve the situation, but they won't and would rather keep calling all men rapists :feelshaha:

whores are not humans
all foids are whores

Women need to fix themselves if they want to reduce muhsoginy.