Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its better to whiteknight girls than to hate them

• Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Hating them = youre on your own, an outcast, society hates you, the world is against you

WK them = everyone thinks your a nice guy, society supports you, you have more opportunities to live life without being completely mocked and you can have a healthy social circle

and by WK i mean to compliment her, and hold doors for her not buy her stuff

Its not a womans fault YOU are ugly. Why should you hate them? Hate yourself for being genetic waste

YOU ARE STILL BLUEPILLED IF YOU BLAME ANYONE BUT YOUR OWN EXISTENCE

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Hating them = youre on your own, an outcast, society hates you, the world is against you

WK them = everyone thinks your a nice guy, society supports you, you have more opportunities to live life without being completely mocked and you can have a healthy social circle

Its not a womans fault YOU are ugly. Why should you hate them? Hate yourself for being genetic waste

>Its not a womans fault YOU are ugly.?

but a women gave birth to me???

@azavii @mental_out @ryo hazuki

Can we please FUCKING PURGE cucks and lookism faggots? this forum is going to shit day after day and the mods don`t do anything.

Unbearable2woman said:
@azavii @mental_out @ryo_hazuki

Can we please FUCKING PURGE cucks and lookism faggots? this forum is going to shit day after day and the don`t do anything.

shut the fuck up you bluepilled pussy, i am blackpilled enough to know all women are whores

stop crying

To do is to submit. It is to acknowledge that their mistreatment of you is legitimate and just. Never.

Treat someone like shit and it's instinctive for them to lash out. Try again.

kkt6 said:
To do is to submit. It is to acknowledge that their mistreatment of you is legitimate and just. Never.
Incels are supposed to submit

The genetically inferior should always submit to the superior

I plan on killing myself in a few years so there is one less incel trash in the world

HomoheroBishii

rephrase this, i have no idea what you mean

I don't hate femoids because I'm ugly. I hate females because they are all sadistic wastes of air. If I was Chad I'd still hate them. But the difference is they won't let me fuck them because my jawline isn't 90 degrees

GunnaSecure said:
I don't hate femoids because I'm ugly. I hate females because they are all sadistic wastes of air. If I was Chad I'd still hate them. But the difference is they won't let me fuck them because my jawline isn't 90 degrees

cope, men are as degenerate or even worse than females. Men are the reason hypergamy is out of control.

Women are just dumb animals that need to be controlled. 

You cant get angry at a dog for biting you, you get angry at its owner for training it poorly

Most bluepilled shit i have ever seen. Women use fake-up to hide their ugliness to seduce much better looking men. Ugly WK = creep and you will still be hated behind your back. When you are ugly Society will treat you like shit in every aspect of your life and it doesnt matter how you cope.

undeadcel said:
Most bluepilled shit i have ever seen. Women use fake-up to hide their ugliness to seduce much better looking men. Ugly WK = creep and you will still be hated behind your back. When you are ugly Society will treat you like shit in every aspect of your life and it doesnt matter how you cope.

No, I am a WK subhumancel and people all love me. Look at comedians, they are all subhumans coping.

I plan on killing myself in a few years so there is one less incel trash in the world

HomoheroBishii

cuck

No, I am a WK subhumancel and people all love me. Look at comedians, they are all subhumans coping.

NO they are lying to you LOL

cope, men are as degenerate or even worse than females. Men are the reason hypergamy is out of control.

Women are just dumb animals that need to be controlled. 

You cant get angry at a dog for biting you, you get angry at its owner for training it poorly

Men are capable of love. Femoids aren't.

Dogs are capable of love. Femoids aren't 

Fucking cuckcel.

undeadcel said:
cuck

NO they are lying to you LOL

See this is the difference between bluepillled reddiors and blackpilled truecels like me

We don't blame others for our subhumanity. You NEED to realise you're not special and are genetic waste. Incels deserve nothing but mass extinction.

GunnaSecure said:
Men are capable of love. Femoids aren't.

Dogs are capable of love. Femoids aren't 

Fucking cuckcel.

Women are capable of love for 8+/10 men

cope harder bluecuckcell

I do not hate a woman who rejects me due to my face

I hate the fact that they actively harass, provoke, disrespect, hate , lead on, humiliate and manipulate men they are not attracted to

You're excusing females with the biology/instinct crap. I'm saying females don't just find us attractive, they outright insult male virgins, short men, dickcels, etc. on a regular basis. Our hateful reaction is instinctive, just like their reaction to our ugliness. You don't poke a dog then blame it when it bites back, you blame yourself.

I don't just hate females, I hate every non-blackpilled male as well. All they do is talk shit, so they deserve my hatred. They also lie all the time with their personality coping and just world fallacy. I hate liars.

also I hate cucks more than anything

cucktears agents infiltrating

Because women owe me sex because I am trying to looksmax. They should see me putting in effort and reward me with sex

We just want to get laid, brah. Whiteknights don't get laid.

WKs are cucks

they must be hanged

See this is the difference between bluepillled reddiors and blackpilled truecels like me

We don't blame others for our subhumanity. You NEED to realise you're not special and are genetic waste. Incels deserve nothing but mass extinction.

Women are capable of love for 8+/10 men

cope harder bluecuckcell

Ok you super WK do you treat black people like shit because they have on average a lower IQ than white people ? Incel-looking femoids are genetic waste too but they still make children. I think you need to realise that being a cuck slave isnt the answer.

HomoheroBishii said:
You're excusing females with the biology/instinct crap. I'm saying females don't just find us attractive, they outright insult male virgins, short men, dickcels, etc. on a regular basis. Our hateful reaction is instinctive, just like their reaction to our ugliness. You don't poke a dog then blame it when it bites back, you blame yourself.

I don't just hate females, I hate every non-blackpilled male as well. All they do is talk shit, so they deserve my hatred. They also lie all the time with their personality coping and just world fallacy. I hate liars.

THIS 100% :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Cuck.

Unbearable2woman said:
@azavii @mental_out @ryo hazuki

Can we please FUCKING PURGE cucks and lookism faggots? this forum is going to shit day after day and the mods don`t do anything.

I agree 100%. This thread is pure bait.

@azavii @mental_out

ban the fakecellll :(

Stop it, this is bluepill brainwashing.

Internally I hate women, but externally I WK them. I think this is the best mindset for attracting women.

The most retarded thing I've ever read, and you Lookismers faggots say a lot of retarded shit.

incel4life said:
Internally I hate women, but externally I WK them. I think this is the best mindset for attracting women.

care to elaborate?