Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It's Better To Be Feared Than Loved For Us

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Because no foid will ACTUALLY love us. They probably want us to be their wageslave. We could get cheated, dumped. If they fear us they won't do anything. Fear will cover their body and brain. So we can use them as our mistress.

Last edited:
don't care if it's bluepilled soy but I'd much rather be loved

Normscum society fear of dangerous incels. They know that we have nothing to lose. It is over for us and they are scared (in video game)
get the mac10

Normscum society fear of dangerous incels. They know that we have nothing to lose. It is over for us and they are scared (in video game)
based:yes: the most dangerous people are the people that have nothing to lose because if you have nothing to lose you can try everything

you mean it's better to be feared than mocked? who even thinks about love as a subhuman

As a manlet you'll be neither :feelsrope:

"One goes further with a handful of might than with a bagful of right" ~ Max Stirner

Putin p
Because no foid will ACTUALLY love us. They probably want us to be their wageslave. We could get cheated, dumped. If they fear us they won't do anything. Fear will cover their body and brain. So we can use them as our mistress.
Putin