Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's been two years and this is still the most brutal thread on this site

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

you have such a low self esteem

Good thread. I was ignorant of how brutal the racepill is

I dunno.

A brotha can still MOG the vast majority of us honkeys if he happens to look like a young Denzel (Washington).

I see but now its black lives matter

you're way too much obsessed with this race thing. It's called cope (but indeed, a weird one tbh)
Guess what? The original OP Tellem-T was a 6'5 inch giga Tyrone
Images 49

Race copers are stupid

If a 6'5'' ethnic is so beneath white people, where does that put ordinary ethnics?
He's not beneath anyone jfl he was a major troll. He had plenty of white sluts lusting after him in his Tinder threads.

He's not beneath anyone jfl he was a major troll. He had plenty of white sluts lusting after him in his Tinder threads.
White people mog him, he admitted himself that white people are gods.

What's with the self hate dude

Excuse me while i go bleach my skin bros

Not he wasn't. It was over for him.
You're a fakecel you mentioned thousands of times that you were richcel and richcel=fakecel of course you think he's ugly. He was a BBC tyrone.

It’s pretty stupid. He’s not an incel because he’s an ethnic, he’s an incel because he’s an ugly ethnic. Handsome ethnic guys score with white girls all the time no problem. Being white is not enough to get you pussy.