Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's Been Three Years Since I Last Posted Here -- I Had Grown Content, Now I Feel The Sting Of Inceldom Again.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
It's so strange. It's been three years since I was last here or on any other incel discord, I've had no desire to think about this place, no desire to put myself back deep in a mental hole. But last month something just got triggered inside of me.
I started to feel depressed, sad, and angry again.

Since my last time being here, I got a much better job (I make literally 3x as much as I did in 2020), I got a car, my own place, the whole nine yards.
But nothing has changed. I didn't expect it to, of course, once a truecel always a truecel, you can't really change that barring some extreme exceptions like winning 10 million dollars, becoming famous, or reshaping your entire face with the FBIs help.

But even not expecting anything to change on a logical level, on a deep, repressed emotional level, I wanted so badly for bluepilled normies to be right. That if I just distanced myself mentally from all the negativity, somehow, someway, things would change. But in some ways they only got worse. I'm older now, I'm even uglier than my already hideous self back then, and now, I finally just don't know how to cope anymore.

I was fine with being an incel for the past 3 years that I didn't post here, I didn't have as much thoughts of hate, not as many suicidal thoughts either. I think the pandemic helped me, masks helped cover up my ugliness so my Failo didn't get me treated as poorly in public or at work, less people were outside, and I spent even more time indoors.

Then one day you just wake up and feel angry again.
This is my cruel reminder to all of you. So long as you remain trapped in your body, trapped as an ugly person, you'll never be able to escape because the blackpill is the blackpill regardless of if you're consciously ingesting it on the regular anymore.
I feel terrible right now, but I can't even imagine the pain I'll feel once I become a wizard in another 5 years. I can't imagine how I'll feel if I make it to 50. Barring some magic drug, I'll never be truly free from how I feel about being an incel.

I don't think I'll stick around here much, even if I feel the sting of inceldom now more than ever, this place just isn't good for my mental health (not that I think my mental is going to give me much time left on this earth anyways) and I'm just not as violently angry as I felt 5 years ago.

Read Every word

You can forget the blackpill, but the blackpill never forgets you. :blackpill:

The blackpill always collects, run from it dread it, it comes all the same

welcome back to hell nigger :feelsaww:

Now that you have money you can start whoremaxxing. If you live in some cucked shithole like america then take a month off work and go to Thailand for your whoremaxxing pilgrimage

Welcome back! I never left :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

Good job with bettering your life brocel. You do what you need to to stay afloat, even (especially) if it's getting out of here and not looking back.

Sometimes it hurts more and sometimes it hurts less. I think i'm on the verge of accepting my fate. There are things that you cannot change. Life is not a movie.

I got a much better job (I make literally 3x as much as I did in 2020), I got a car, my own place, the whole nine yards.
But nothing has changed.
This is why I rot.

Nice to see you again though tbh. It's certainly been a while. A shame that it's on such shitty terms but such is life with inceldom. Outsiders say that "you're incel because you're on the forum"... Which is not only retarded and nonsensical, illogical reasoning. But it's time and time again proven to not be the case. Not to mention that the absolute majority of incels (99%+) aren't even on this forum in the first place.

Hopefully things begin to get somewhat better soon though. Hopefully these recent feelings go away again soon and you're about as content as you were the past few years.

Age 25 is the point of no return.

Use your money for surgery on your worst features.

Use your money for surgery on your worst features.
Spends thousands on acne crater filling just for my incurable acne to fuck it all up again within a year?
Not to mention the wealth of other features that would cost an exorbitant amount of money and time, and all of that would only accomplish to make me average-looking. I have a lot of money saved up, but not that much money saved up.

At the end of the day my plan was to put away enough money that when I finally rope, I can have a blast in my year alive.