Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s been so long since someone went ER. I can’t even remember who the last person to go ER was

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Wtf it’s been so long. Before ERs were happening every month in Europe and America but now it’s been so quiet. No van attack no shooting no nothing.

FBIcels have finally figured out to stop future ERs.
All the high T Ers went out with a bang and all the low T cels are waiting for rope to slowly approach us.

h

Wtf it’s been so long. Before ERs were happening every month in Europe and America but now it’s been so quiet. No van attack no shooting no nothing.

FBIcels have finally figured out to stop future ERs.

You do realize that the worst shootings ever have happened at the moment everything started calming down for good, right? Odds are something major is about to happen. (not talking about myself FBIcels you can fuck off.)

The next big mass shooting will probably happen in a month. It’s scary

Recently There was some WN in Germany, he failed miserably tho

Who will join the hall of heroes?

That stormsperg in Germany last week.

wait for Star Wars

One will rise, and he will be revered, whomever it is seeker of justice

Mass shootings are becoming normal now. I don't even bother investigating anymore unless it's directly related to incels.

Recently There was some WN in Germany, he failed miserably tho

He also did it on a jewish holiday. Oy vey. His writings are so cliche that it is beyond edgy. To me, this seems really more like a meme. Also the media here in Germany brings up the typical stuff like ''antisemitism'' and so on.

Jfl at him. He doesn’t count.
Mass shootings are becoming normal now. I don't even bother investigating anymore unless it's directly related to incels.
I don’t know if they’re becoming as common as it see. I think the media just has a huge erection for mass shootings and when it happens, they cover nothing else for a whole week. Serves their agenda and when they pump your news feed full of mass shootings it gets you so scared and gets you voting for Muh control. Then they use “people are scared to go outside” to further their goal with an appeal to emotion. 330m people in America and only like 100 die each year from mass shootings. It’s such a low priority issue, it’s not even worth worrying about. I calculated the odds of a kid dying in a school shooting. It was something like 1 in a million. While the odds of meeting your demise in a car crash are 1 in 80. There’s a million more likely ways of dying than by mass shooting.

Mass shootings are spectacles and the media loves it. They pump your news feed full of it every time it happens and you think it’s happening every day in every city. Not even close.

Last edited:
Maybe its happening right now :feelsokman:

its because all the ERCels are too busy jacking their unsettling 4inchers to the joker movie now instead.

thats how the mainstream media controls low iqcels. now they have a hero. same with antifa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back