Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's been almost a year and a week since Bianca (aka Oxychan) was beheaded by an angry normtard. It is long past due for celebration.

Where is the Lifetime movie?

She was playing stupid games and won a a stupid prize. Serves her right

She was playing stupid games and won a a stupid prize. Serves her right
Good riddance tô that manipulative filthy disgusting chad only whore, How she gets raped by satan, Elliot and ALL the other fallen incels in hell.

pretty sure this noorwooder actually got to fuck her or got led on by her at least , he wasn’t incel

He really did a good thing for the world when he beheaded that whore. She was a bully and I am glad she is burning in hell now

It all seems like good fun until you fail the most essential part of the plan, THE ROPING.

I feel saddened by the knowledge that some people consider that to be a beheading.

A real beheading means COMPLETELY REMOVING THE HEAD FROM THE BODY!

Stop perpetuating a lie!

I feel saddened by the knowledge that some people consider that to be a beheading.

A real beheading means COMPLETELY REMOVING THE HEAD FROM THE BODY!

Stop perpetuating a lie!

:yes: :yes::yes:
Beheading of a woman is exciting to consider and think about.
Halfheartedly cutting her throat like this is not.

:yes: :yes::yes:
Beheading of a woman is exciting to consider and think about.
Halfheartedly cutting her throat like this is not.
Indeed. It's halfassed and shoddy workmanship.

We must send him some love in prison. Because I doubt any hybristophiliac sluts are.
Cope, he was chosen by her to be her irl beta cuck orbiter which means he already mogs a lot of niggas here

Well another day on our beautiful planet he seem to have a nice car .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back