Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's been almost a year and a week since Bianca (aka Oxychan) was beheaded by an angry normtard. It is long past due for celebration.

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★

I do not recall anyone here making a thread about it, and I only realized the anniversary was recently.

If anyone does not have the corpse images, you can find them here -> (warning, [NSFW]) https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chan...w-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

I think its time we celebrate the death of a disgusting degenerate e-girl at the hands of a spurned simp. Even from the hands of soy can good deeds be done.

Piece be with thee.

Glad to see so many based youngcels. Maybe theres hope.

God balding is such a disease. The Norwood reaper truly makes his victims do bizarre and insane things as they try to cope with becoming more and more subhuman
C6C117C0 F0B6 4D60 8B2E 04F26CB484FA

Hi IT!

Also good fucking riddance. More whores need to meet their end at the hands of the simps they entice

Robots on /r9k/ are saying she's been prostituting since she was 15. It is claimed she would give nudes of herself to boys and demand money/oxy or she would report them to the feds.

She victimized a lot of other people too. She suicide baited people, harassed and abused people constantly, sent gore to younger children on twitter, etc.

1581967308794-png.1149206

Karma is a bitch

:feelshaha:
20200519 133042

Last edited:
Internet gives women too much power.

With these threads she will be seen as a strong independent woman who lost her war with a subhuman.
She really was a giga whore andi dont call people giga whores so often.

Internet gives women too much power.
Indeed. This is why we must find a way to invert it, so that rather, us, the incelibates, the oppressed, can strike back at the oppressor. The existence of incel sites is a good example of this, but it is not enough.
With these threads she will be seen as a strong independent woman who lost her war with a subhuman.
She really was a giga whore andi dont call people giga whores so often.
I only remembered because another internet whore, although a much smaller scale one, posted about how bad she felt, and how much she was saddened by the loss of the Whore of Babylon, unjustly taken from this world by the knife of a simp. It truly is disgusting that people will go to such lengths to defend an adulteress like her, who based her entire self around coaxing money from men and dressing and acting promiscuously online.

Last edited:
Don't forget the megathread

Over 10 pages and 2,000 bluepillers viewing that thread at one point.

And remember when one user sent a picture of himself masturbating to Bianca Devins' dead body to her mom?

Don't forget the megathread

Over 10 pages and 2,000 bluepillers viewing that thread at one point.

And remember when one user sent a picture of himself masturbating to Bianca Devins' dead body to her mom?
2,000 bluepillers? Absolutely beautiful.

And yes, I remember the guy who sent the picture. I believe it appeared on IT and even made its way to Quora, before I knew what .co was. I wonder if that was archived somewhere.

BASED.

Thanks for this reminder. Made my day.

BASED.

Thanks for this reminder. Made my day.
No problem, brocel. I suggest this to everyone out there, check the news. You never know when a stupid cunt gets their long-due comeuppance.

What did this foid actually do to get murdered? Or was it just a crazy guy and she was in wrong place wrong time? Is he in prison now.?

What did this foid actually do to get murdered? Or was it just a crazy guy and she was in wrong place wrong time? Is he in prison now.?
She was being a whore online. She knew the guy, read the link. Unfortunately, he is in prison now.

Robots on /r9k/ are saying she's been prostituting since she was 15. It is claimed she would give nudes of herself to boys and demand money/oxy or she would report them to the feds.

She victimized a lot of other people too. She suicide baited people, harassed and abused people constantly, sent gore to younger children on twitter, etc.

Well, good riddance then.

Indeed. This is why we must find a way to invert it, so that rather, us, the incelibates, the oppressed, can strike back at the oppressor. The existence of incel sites is a good example of this, but it is not enough.

I only remembered because another internet whore, although a much smaller scale one, posted about how bad she felt, and how much she was saddened by the loss of the Whore of Babylon, unjustly taken from this world by the knife of a simp. It truly is disgusting that people will go to such lengths to defend an adulteress like her, who based her entire self around coaxing money from men and dressing and acting promiscuously online.

We can never invert it. Only simping e-thots can be discouraged through schools. Giving a female stranger praise over the internet is not gonna get you a Shag stupid simp.
God balding is such a disease. The Norwood reaper truly makes his victims do bizarre and insane things as they try to cope with becoming more and more subhumanView attachment 292683

21 but looks 35.

We can never invert it. Only simping e-thots can be discouraged through schools. Giving a female stranger praise over the internet is not gonna get you a Shag stupid simp.
We can take action against them. Revolutionary action to realize the destruction of the female gender and to rebuild it as subservient to that of the male.

She was being a whore online. She knew the guy, read the link. Unfortunately, he is in prison now.
Link doesn't say much bro, from what I can see she was an e-girl, morally speaking that is a crime worthy of capital punishment, but it's not illegal, hence FOR NOW the moral duty lies with the simps and orbiters, and they should be punished. @PPEcel would have good view on this.

If you think about a similar precedent, isn't that how it works with prostitutes? It's illegal to pay for sex, but not to be a whore? Or have I got confused??

Link doesn't say much bro, from what I can see she was an e-girl, morally speaking that is a crime worthy of capital punishment, but it's not illegal, hence FOR NOW the moral duty lies with the simps and orbiters, and they should be punished. @PPEcel would have good view on this.

If you think about a similar precedent, isn't that how it works with prostitutes? It's illegal to pay for sex, but not to be a whore? Or have I got confused??
It is illegal to pay for sex, yes. And in some countries, it is illegal to be a whore. However, both parties should be punished, but the whore more so.

The victim was an e-girl, but the killer wasn't really a simp, he was a normie who knew her for two months and flew into a rage over an argument that occurred when they attended a concert.

What made this case noteworthy was the fact that the killer took her phone and sent pictures of her mutilated body to her Discord server, which then spread like wildfire. Twitter started freaking out because they were initially under the impression that this was an incel attack.

It is illegal to pay for sex, yes. And in some countries, it is illegal to be a whore. However, both parties should be punished, but the whore more so.

It's not illegal to pay for sex in many sane, civilized countries, and it should be that way.

Women won't be beheaded for cockteasing or sucking in thousands of Beta orbiters with their instanarccismgram accounts. Flogging might be a better idea. Better still they should simply have better parents that don't raise narcissistic "I'm hawwt and your nawtt Tehee" whores.

Women won't be beheaded for cockteasing or sucking in thousands of Beta orbiters with their instanarccismgram accounts. Flogging might be a better idea. Better still they should simply have better parents that don't raise narcissistic "I'm hawwt and your nawtt Tehee" whores.
I don't think we will ever move to a world where we get decent parenting ever again. The world is only getting worse

Society too raise them as narcissistic animals always brainwashing them on make up perfume and sjw propaganda telling them they can do anything cause it is always the man's fault if they fail.

I hope every thot share the same fate as her. :feelshmm:

and btw :feelskek:
vezhc9dgefa31-jpg.842555

I didn't even know that, he is based af

Probably not cuz mod deleted it. Maybe canino1997 still has it in his archive.
I checked archive.is but there's only a low-res thumbnail version. It truly is over.

I remember that. Good riddance.

I do not recall anyone here making a thread about it, and I only realized the anniversary was recently.

If anyone does not have the corpse images, you can find them here -> (warning, [NSFW]) https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chan...w-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

I think its time we celebrate the death of a disgusting degenerate e-girl at the hands of a spurned simp. Even from the hands of soy can good deeds be done.

Piece be with thee.
Technically he was a cuck and not a simp but yes I agree.

Raise those champagne glasses high gentleman!

As we celebrate the anniversary of a vile, hateful, psychopathic female piece of shit having been forcefully removed from this planet.

View: https://youtu.be/Waljosxqz0Y

Last edited:
good fucking riddance, disgusting roast :feelshaha:

Stupid whore was really arrogant if she thought nobody was gonna fuck her up for talking like this to people. Also JFL at the anime names oxy-chan and shoe-kun :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I know right? Lmfao, stupid bitch got what was coming to her. Hopefully she's being raped by some demons spiked cock in hell

She looks hotter in the dead pic than the alive ones, as if death has taken the bitchiness out of her face.

Hopefully she's being raped by some demons spiked cock in hell

From the pictures I saw of her corpse, oxy-chan is probably still trying to attach her neck back to her head :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

21 but looks 35.
shit . he is 21 but also looks like he having a mid life crisis
this bitch. Even aftter her death i bet she is sucking someones cock.

Last edited:
I remember.

God balding is such a disease. The Norwood reaper truly makes his victims do bizarre and insane things as they try to cope with becoming more and more subhumanView attachment 292683
Literally just slap a frat boy wig on him and he'll be Chad or at the very least Chadlite

Implying we ever got decent parenting.
Obviously we didn't, but there was a time when white people were able to be good parents, probably pre 2000.
Ethnics, blacks, rices were always terrible incompetent parents due to their fucked up social and personal values

Obviously we didn't, but there was a time when white people were able to be good parents, probably pre 2000.
Ethnics, blacks, rices were always terrible incompetent parents due to their fucked up social and personal values
idk bruh.
parenting was always stupid. No one was capable of doing that.
Ethnics, blacks and rices are where whites were 800 ish years ago.

I was having a bad day, reading this was lifefuel

Hi IT!

Also good fucking riddance. More whores need to meet their end at the hands of the simps they entice

Karma is a bitch

:feelshaha:
View attachment 292684
based breakdown on why she deserved it

Piece be with thee.
This is far too fucking Based.
Holy fuck give this man a Cigar and some 151.

We must send him some love in prison. Because I doubt any hybristophiliac sluts are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back