Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its been 18 days since we have been features on inceltears

P

Panda

Banned
-
those cucks forgot about us.

used to it :feelsrope:

That's actually good and I actually prefer it to be that way. I also prefer incels.is to have a low profile.

i hope all cucktears fags get killed

That's actually good and I actually prefer it to be that way. I also prefer incels.is to have a low profile.

This.
I'm actually trying to live a life here. And I'm not a 19-year-old anymore who believes that he can just play vidya for a few years before killing himself.
It's better when this forum has a somewhat lower profile and people who might seriously end up shooting up their school or something get banned.

This.
I'm actually trying to live a life here. And I'm not a 19-year-old anymore who believes that he can just play vidya for a few years before killing himself.
It's better when this forum has a somewhat lower profile and people who might seriously end up shooting up their school or something get banned.
Exactly. Those that wants this place to be noticed aren't aware of severe the consequences and being edgy doesn't help either.

From what I have seen, it seems to be r/braincels that is getting attacked the most. It is relieving to hear though, that we're not constantly being stalked all the time now, or at least not as much as we used to be.

Honestly they just need to learn to leave us be. We were already chased out of Reddit, we don't need to be chased away any further.

From what I have seen, it seems to be r/braincels that is getting attacked the most. It is relieving to hear though, that we're not constantly being stalked all the time now, or at least not as much as we used to be.

Honestly they just need to learn to leave us be. We were already chased out of Reddit, we don't need to be chased away any further.
I'm not sure if r/braincels are going to last for a while...

We’re getting soft. We need to go edgier.

They are losing momentum

why do you care, unless your an attention seeking incel or a teenager why exactly should we give a fuck what a bunch of normies do.

If they aren't talking about us, wtf else is there to talk about on that sad cuckhole of a sub?

They are finally realizing they aren't any better.

They'd rather pick on braincels because they know they cant brigade here.

I've never been to "braincells"; the name alone is pathetic. It's like "niceguycells" or "fedoracells." It sounds like people who believe that they are lonely because they are just too nice. People who claim to love science and be "brainy" on the internet are always total shit. And it wouldn't surprise me when they get attacked by cucktears because they probably fulfill some shitty neckbeard Amazing-Atheist kind of stereotypes.