Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s astonishing how little I accomplished since high school

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I graduated over 15 years ago and am basically in the same position

-incel

-no money

-no good job

-no girlfriend or prospects of getting one

-no kids

-not a home owner

The list goes on and on. :feelsbadman:

I'm in the same situation man. No money, no gf, etc. I'm searching for job but seems impossible.

You're measuring your success with the normie scale.
That's not good.
Don't do that.
It doesm't matter if you have money, it doesn't matter if you have a job, it doesn't matter if you have a gf, or kids, or a home ... the only thing that matters is that you are an upright male that stands for his principles. Just be yourself. Have honor, dignity and moral values and hold on to them.
don't meassure your success on what normies say success is, stay true to yourself and stand for your moral values and you'll be fine bro.

I have done absolutely nothing since leaving high school. Just LDARed.

That's not good.
Don't do that.
It doesm't matter if you have money, it doesn't matter if you have a job, it doesn't matter if you have a gf, or kids, or a home ... the only thing that matters is that you are an upright male that stands for his principles. Just be yourself. Have honor, dignity and moral values and hold on to them.
don't meassure your success on what normies say success is, stay true to yourself and stand for your moral values and you'll be fine bro.
Not sure if serious.

That's not good.
Don't do that.
^
I have done absolutely nothing since leaving high school. Just LDARed.
I´ve been NEETmaxxxing since then.
Fuck those hellish days man.
Bullies got lucky i didn´t snap on them.

Not sure if serious.
very serious.
fuck the system. it's crap and missleading.
it teaches you WRONG values.
don't judge yourself upon those wrong values.

very serious.
fuck the system. it's crap and missleading.
it teaches you WRONG values.
don't judge yourself upon those wrong values.
I agree regarding material things. I want very little in life and can cheaply. I just wish I was wealthy so I didn’t have to wage slave.

I agree regarding material things. I want very little in life and can cheaply. I just wish I was wealthy so I didn’t have to wage slave.
You might be poor, you might be a wageslave, but you're still an honorable member of society as long as you stay true to your moral values and don't fall for jewish propaganda.

You might be poor, you might be a wageslave, but you're still an honorable member of society as long as you stay true to your moral values and don't fall for jewish propaganda.
I’m really lonely and would like to get laid.

how u get treated in hs is how u will get treated for the rest of your life, it's so very unfortunate tbh

-incel

-no money

-no good job

-no kids

-not a home owner

Watch elijah long he has helped me

Same bro i've done nothing

-incel

-no money

-no good job

-no kids

-not a home owner

that's ok

study radiography

I’m a fucking bum

I'm currently in high school but have summer vacation. High school isn't going to change me all that much because I truly hate everyone there and everyone sees me as the "weird kid"

I'm currently in high school but have summer vacation. High school isn't going to change me all that much because I truly hate everyone there and everyone sees me as the "weird kid"
You must be really ugly to be that young and already posting on this site.

You must be really ugly to be that young and already posting on this site.
You're not wrong, I do have a baby-face and shitty facial features along with crappy, nonexistent bone structure. Its also because I used to go on 4chan and look & save anime pictures to my computer, sometimes the pictures would be NSFW and I would just be saving them in plain view in front of everyone. Most of them don't even notice but a few people do and one of them tried to call me out on it but it miserably failed for him.

same OP now i must go do something else to take my mind off this sad existence.

I'm glad that I no longer live under bridges in cardboard boxes in winter.

-incel

-no money

-no good job

-no kids

-not a home owner

Same for me, except I graduated college. My friends' little brothers are catching up to me in accomplishments :feelsbadman:
anigif_enhanced-20955-1396287454-6.gif

-incel

-no money

-no good job

-no kids

-not a home owner

This is also my story. Literally NOTHING has happened to me or for me since then. (and i didn't even graduate)