Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Asian guys who HATE incels and blackpillers the most

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
by Asian guys, I mean your average Asian normie, not ricecel poster

those guys DESPISE blackpillers with every fiber in their body, and will defend women to the dying breath

@PPEcel

those guys DESPISE blackpillers with every fiber in their body, and will defend women to the dying breath

@PPEcel
They're coping with the redpill. If they're young I don't blame them.

I didn't know Asians were hardcore White Knights. I had the impression most White Knight cucks were Western beta males. But hey, we're always learning.

Actually its north american natives who hates incels most :feelsthink::smonk:

They're coping with the redpill. If they're young I don't blame them.

some redpill, majority extreme bluepill

on random normie discord servers, it's asian guys that have been the most hostile towards me when i revealed that im a blackpiller

Asians are disgusting race whatever they are men or women.
I swear that niggers and curries are better than them!

asian men in the west are so goddamn bluepilled its sad and hilarious at the same time

What do you expect from men who apply eyeliner

Delusional coping. Sticking their heads in the sand type of situation. In denial. Patting themselves on the back.

I've been there.

Most likely young Asian American men ages 18 - 24. In quiet denial while getting rejected by all races of foids.

Asians are disgusting race whatever they are men or women.
I swear that niggers and curries are better than them!
No way :feelshaha: Asian women can look amazing.

e1902c17f33fad6127d24e7c9962b503.jpg
449727-15.jpg
ece3fe7b5f2cb64e492ec31f39b42032.jpg
Ex2pAgUU4AAbjxj.jpg
%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8E%E8%B2%9D%E5%90%88%E3%82%8F%E3%81%9B%E3%83%90%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0.jpg

asian men in the west are so goddamn bluepilled its sad and hilarious at the same time
It's because 99% of Asian men are incels

:blackpill:At least most curries know their place subconsciously and consciously too as well.:blackpill:

@PPEcel
no it's MtF white trannies, or just LGBTQKSDJHFKDJSHFKDJSHF+ in general. This is a FACT

no it's MtF white trannies, or just LGBTQKSDJHFKDJSHFKDJSHF+ in general. This is a FACT

FtM trannies despise us, probably for similar reasons as asian normies. Extremely delusional thinking.

They're the ultimate conformists and system toties

This is why Jews still like to immigrate the ricemen.

They are high in raw IQ, but they are also more conformist and submissive.

asian men ALL a bunch of duplicitous pussies including me. They will never out-connive the jew, at jewry

They pretend incels are all white and hate ricecels when we're probably their greatest advocates (because everyone else hates them lol) :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

449727-15.jpg
Ex2pAgUU4AAbjxj.jpg
%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8E%E8%B2%9D%E5%90%88%E3%82%8F%E3%81%9B%E3%83%90%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0.jpg

It's because 99% of Asian men are incels
They are morally disgusting.

No, it's because noodlewhores spread their legs for kikes.

asian men ALL a bunch of duplicitous pussies including me. They will never out-connive the jew, at jewry

I once talked to a rice at University and I trash talked Antifa. And all he could say was "I don't get it though, aren't they anti fascist? So they must be the good guys."

JFL

I once talked to a rice at University and I trash talked Antifa. And all he could say was "I don't get it though, aren't they anti fascist? So they must be the good guys."

JFL
I want to fucking fight that gook, I might actually have a shot at a KO for once. But that;s a VERY pussy response, that's asian af. He's choosing a side, but not getting in hot water. Typical. If you are ANTIFA at least have the balls to say it faggot.

Last edited:

449727-15.jpg
Ex2pAgUU4AAbjxj.jpg
After using tons of makeup and surgerymaxing at best they look cute but they can't turn you on. They have flat tits and ass

Curry and Black foids mog them

Last edited:
You know how jfl.
Because they backstab Asian men?
Indians and africans also use surgery and makeup lmao. And most good-looking Africans tend to have European admix. And yes whole Asian women DO tend to have no blobs and no butt, they still look better than the average Indian and African. Only mulatto really jog Asians

Indians and africans also use surgery and makeup lmao. And most good-looking Africans tend to have European admix. And yes whole Asian women DO tend to have no blobs and no butt, they still look better than the average Indian and African. Only mulatto really jog Asians
Africans and Indians don't use makeup to change their skin color. Asians are so obsessed with light skin.
Any African woman with a descent average face can work in the gym and mog all Asians.
African/ Indian women have advantages in the ass, tits, body frame, height even their skin can be advantage because you see white women go to the beach and want to be tanned.
African and Curries are just underrated.
The man cares more about what is down the neck.

Because they backstab Asian men?
Yes, they are traitorous whores. It's funny how cumskins will denigrate mudsharks but praise noodlewhores when they are exactly the same kind of morally bankrupt race traitors :feelskek:

It's because they're raised in a culture that worships woman as muh qweens. most east asian countries aren't quite as hypergamous as the west, so they don't have reality slapping them in the face daily. they don't want to believe it when it does happen

Yes, they are traitorous whores. It's funny how cumskins will denigrate mudsharks but praise noodlewhores when they are exactly the same kind of morally bankrupt race traitors :feelskek:

Not too difficult to understand. Mudsharks deny whitecels ascension, whereas noodles offer it. It's purely out of self-interest.

However, the problem did begin with those skanky mudsharks.

The first curry looks good. but all of the others are just niche stuff that you black or hispanic men like.

Noodlewhores don't have beautiful faces but they consistently rank high amongst White, Asian, and Hispanic men as the dating apps have shown as well as in real life. At least in America. The data and stats speak for themselves in the end.

The first curry looks good. but all of the others are just niche stuff that you black or hispanic men like.
They are all hot and can turn any man on. I am Caucasian and i will love to fuck all of them. You just don't like their skin color but it is not about skin color any curry or black with a descent average face that doesn't make you feel disgusted is okay.
Noodlewhores don't have beautiful faces but they consistently rank high amongst White, Asian, and Hispanic men as the dating apps have shown as well as in real life. At least in America. The data and stats speak for themselves in the end.
Noodlewhores are cheap that is why they rank high.

The funny thing about Europeans bragging about noodlewhores is pure embarassment. European men go for Noodles NOT because Asian foids look better than European women, but because Whites are SO cucked these days they can't control their women, so they go for women who are more willingly submissive to them due to Asian women wanting white genes. Man naturally want women who are not a headache and are submissive, and white women are stuck up and bratty, so Euros cuck their genetics into extinction by going for non-White women.

Irish fino

It's even more pathetic that they think they're cucking Asians. If anything, it's ASIAN WOMEN cucked white men out of having white children. Mongoloid genetics is more dominant over Caucasoid genetics. The only races that can mix with Europeans and give birth to white-looking kids are Menas. Like this Algerian-French guy. All these hapas being born, destroying blue eyes. In 100 years, with ALL these Swedeish men importing Thai wives because Swede women are too busy fucking blacks and arabs JFL. there will be a bunch of mongoloid black eyed kids running around in sweden LMAO!

It's genuinley embarassing when I see some Euro bragging about getting Asian women, as if he isn't destroying his whiteness. That being said, there is a MASSIVE difference between exporting genes VS importing genes. Will elaborate on that if you want.

Nafrifrench2

Africans and Indians don't use makeup to change their skin color.
Yes, they do. Look it up.
Asians are so obsessed with light skin.
So are Indians and Africans. Much skin bleaching among them.
Any African woman with a descent average face can work in the gym and mog all Asians.
Yeah, only if she's African-Euro or African-Arab mutt. Pure Negro women tend to look like men.
African/ Indian women have advantages in the ass, tits, body frame, height even their skin can be advantage because you see white women go to the beach and want to be tanned.
African and Curries are just underrated.
The man cares more about what is down the neck.

If you say so, guess we just have different tastes. IMO the best women is caucasion, caramel skin color, and green eyes. like this

Marsharab8

Last edited: