Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s Asian guys that hate incels the most

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They’re always the ones talking shit about incels, like on r/AsianMasculinity

and saying that incels are losers who can’t get laid so they go to Asia to get laid there, while they talk from a condescending position like they’re white Chads instead of being incels themselves

every race hates incels

i believe men hate incels more than anything though

They are just salty because of SEAmaxxers taking their women

every race hates incels

i believe men hate incels more than anything though

men (even incel soys) hate incels more

in fact, it’s the ugliest of men that hate incels the most

women are actually a lot less hostile, they reject, but they don’t berate like soys do

women are actually a lot less hostile, they reject, but they don’t berate like soys do

prime example is advocuck

yep. ya women actually don't rly care much about incels probably

i believe the tradcucks are the ones that hate incels the msot though. esp. towards incels of their own race.

it's cause they think incels have no right to be in society and around women cause we aren't normie mentally. 2ndly, they don't want us in society because we either don't wagecuck or we just don't adhere to their traditional form of masculinity.

only bluepilled ones

Homo homini lupus

True tbh. Bluepill ugly men hate their fellow ugly men with zeal.

It's because their traitorous whores are pursuing white men, and dishonorable white men are taking advantage of that.

Asians are the best copers

They’re always the ones talking shit about incels, like on r/AsianMasculinity

and saying that incels are losers who can’t get laid so they go to Asia to get laid there, while they talk from a condescending position like they’re white Chads instead of being incels themselves
ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE INCELS

Lmao, I’ve come across some white CS nerds that moved to Japan to get a gf. They pretend like it was for job opportunities but everyone knows that’s bullshit :feelskek:

i think asians have too much ego like foids and thats why they cant admit they are subhuman like inkwells the most. it seems they also are bootlickers of goverment and soyciety in general

Attacking @mistersinister I see. :society:

Asians only hate ethnic incels
They worship the white man

I agree and I think it's because they worship foids the most so the very hint that we may be misogynistic makes them get their panties in a twist.

That's not really a surprise to me tbh, I think it's mostly low t soy cucks that shit on incels the most, and there's a lot of low t soy asians

Oh. I thought it was more about them being mad at incels cause they think we’re undeserving of a gf

Sure, but it's because they think m'lady is too good and noble to dirty heself with the peasantry.

There's no other reason they would care about who gets a gf or not if they didn't expect to gain something from women by putting incels down.

Whenever you see one of them trash an incel just reply with "i hope she sees this bro" becsause that's the main reason they are doing it.

Sure, but it's because they think m'lady is too good and noble to dirty heself with the peasantry.

There's no other reason they would care about who gets a gf or not if they didn't expect to gain something from women by putting incels down.

Whenever you see one of them trash an incel just reply with "i hope she sees this bro" becsause that's the main reason they are doing it.
oh yea that too. yea, hence we're undeserving of their m'ladies presence lol.

yep lol.

Society has conditioned all brainwashed normie sheep to hate Incels. The idea that 30% of men will see through the bluepill delusion, and embrace the blackpill, absolutely terrifies the Normie Elite, these blackpilled men will have nothing to lose, and actually fight back against the oppression.

The Elite do not want that, they want to keep everybody bluepilled while they keep fucking their stacy harems, while simping paypigs continue to fund stacys 5 star instagram luxury lifestyle