Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s amazing how unlike women, men ACTUALLY care about personality

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
And it doesn’t even have to do with falling for the opposite sex. When I’m watching a male YouTuber, the first and most important thing I care about is their personality. If they’re overly loud and obnoxious, I’m calling it quits. Even if their content is something I’m no longer interested in, I will still stick around for them provided that they have a good and calming personality with which I connect and click. I don’t care how they look like. I watch ugly ass YouTubers all the time, I literally couldn’t care less.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I can’t for the life of me recall seeing a SINGLE foid watching these guys. Not in the comments. Not out on the streets. Not anywhere.

Do you wanna know WHO they are watching?

Ahaha I

Ahaha II

Oh yeah. That’s right. They’re watching this guy. Who… didn’t even have to mumble a word, he just stared at his camera… doing nothing… saying nothing. And everyone loved him for his “personality.” And he got 100k subs from just that one video.

It’s amazing to me honestly. It really is amazing. Women don’t give a flying fuck about your personality. To them, a man’s personality is his face. They’re willing to watch even more bland, shallow and boring YouTubers than that guy somehow as long as he is good-looking.

Their whole “get a personality :foidSoy:” business is projection. It’s what they WISH they could care about so they project it onto us. A million “I fell in love with my rapist” and “my boyfriend is a horrible human being” threads you see all over the internet should suffice it.

Last edited:
For me, looks would get her foot in the door, everything else would keep her in the house.

Preferably in the kitchen. :feelshaha:

And it doesn’t even have to do with falling for the opposite sex. When I’m watching a male YouTuber, the first and most important thing I care about is their personality. If they’re overly loud and obnoxious, I’m calling it quits. Even if their content is something I’m no longer interested in, I will still stick around for them provided that they have a good and calming personality with which I connect and click. I don’t care how they look like. I watch ugly ass YouTubers all the time, I literally couldn’t care less.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I can’t for the life of me recall seeing a SINGLE foid watching these guys. Not in the comments. Not out on the streets. Not anywhere.

Do you wanna know WHO they are watching?

Ahaha I

Ahaha II

Oh yeah. That’s right. They’re watching this guy. Who… didn’t even have to mumble a word, he just stared in front of his camera… doing nothing… saying nothing. And everyone loved him for his “personality.” And he got 100k subs from just that one video.

It’s amazing to me honestly. It really is amazing. Women don’t give a flying fuck about your personality. To them, a man’s personality is his face. They’re willing to watch even more bland, shallow and boring YouTubers than that guy somehow as long as he is good-looking.

Their whole “get a personality :foidSoy:” business is projection. It’s what they WISH they could care about so they project it onto us. A million “I fell in love with my rapist” and “my boyfriend is a horrible human being” threads you see all over the internet should suffice it.

Most women are above men's look threshold so all that's left is personality. I'd imagine women also check in for 'personality when comparing 2 equally hot chads

Men can be equally spiteful cunts as Foids

Men can be equally spiteful cunts as Foids
I disagree. We’re not as discriminating. Men just want someone to resonate and connect with on an emotional level. A woman’s mating pattern however is selfish due to it being only beneficial to her.