Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Amazing How this World Destroys Your Soul and Makes Good Men Cruel

B

Beckham

Banned
-
10 Years Ago, I was such a good human being, putting others first, helping people,
trying to follow the teachings of Christ. Trying to Live with Love 
I thought this world had potential and that people can change and High School was just a phase.
Well boy I was wrong.

This world is literally hell. Greed, Fear, Corruption, Injustice, Abuse.
Only looks, status and money matters. Humans will destory you if you are nice and loving
If you try to follow Jesus teachings, Humans will literally look at you as a pussy and a weakling to
take advantage of and exploit.

I am completely done with humanity. 
I dont want to see another human again.
I dont trust anyone.
I will not follow Jesus teachings
I will not put others above me again
I will not help anyone unless they are helping me.
I dont love anyone
This world has destroyed me from the inside out.

At least I know now that happiness can be achieved, but without people around.

"Those who are heartless once loved too much"

How can someone who's been an outcast all of his life grow up into a stable and hon-hateful individual?

Minjaze said:

How can someone who's been an outcast all of his life grow up into a stable and hon-hateful individual?

This. Inceldom made me into a nihilistic and misanthropic asshole. Also lol at religion, biggest cope ever it really is just some bullshit created by powerful and powerhungry people to control the people like sheep.

Same. I was the kindest person through my high school years. I didn't know any other way to be.

It means you failed the test and aren't really a good person.

World is a spiritual test. Strong will not be swayed by the matter of existence.

I think about my lost innocence almost every day. When I did not have to stress about anything and I had no real problems. The world is very cruel place

St.Tropez said:

World is a spiritual test. Strong will not be swayed by the matter of existence.

I didnt fail anything.
Being abused and being exploited and putting evil people first doesnt make u a winner,
it destroys you from the inside out.

Being a good person =/= Taking shit from sociopaths and allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want
with me and me putting these cunts above my own needs

Beckham said:
I didnt fail anything.
Being abused and being exploited and putting evil people first doesnt make u a winner,
it destroys you from the inside out.

Being a good person =/= Taking shit from sociopaths and allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want
with me and me putting these cunts above my own needs

That is kinda something else entirely now.

St.Tropez said:

Kek, keep coping, there is no such thing as "spirit" or "spirituality", these are just imaginary BS.

Yes, its tough and Inceldom had me more misanthropic. Sometimes, If I want to remove myself from misanthropy, I cast upon a reflection of myself, and see that my imperfection mirrors the same as most people. I try to help when I can, but its not always easy to be doing it as an Incel. Plus, I don't want to emulate like the wrong things, a lot of these dipshits do in this planet, I want to be the opposite of whatever they are.

I literally don't talk to anyone/ make eye contact with anyone anymore, unless it's somehow mandatory for me to talk to them. I bet money 99.9% of people on this earth are fucking scum, including myself. Maybe there are about 50 or so genuinely good people, who knows

grayjedi90 said:
This. Inceldom made me into a nihilistic and misanthropic asshole. Also lol at religion, biggest cope ever it really is just some bullshit created by powerful and powerhungry people to control the people like sheep.

Nah, Jesus's existence was documented by numerous peoples, including Jews, Muslims, Pagans, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this OP though. It is very true. When I was young, I had more capacity to love than anyone. I literally prayed for terrorists hoping that they would turn from their ways. I prayed for the kids I know growing up in bad homes. I truly cared for everyone and wanted to see everyone succeed. 

But after years of being an ugly inept retard left out of many things and being mocked and/or humiliated daily, I grew into the most cold-hearted person I know. I was literally evil. I anted other to come down with me. Now, I am going back to my initial phase of caring, and I am constantly progressing with a concerted effort, but my love is not what it used to be.

At this point, I will help people if I am there; I will offer advice as I see fit. I am back to wanting to see people succeed in a good way. But this world is so unjust, I don't want to be a part of the degeneracy. I pretty much just lift and study the X's and O's of American football nonstop. Literally more than 50% of my day will be comprised of this. I have very little social interaction at this point, by choice.

I've always been kinda a dick IRL, but I haven't let the dank darkness turn me into an unnatural man.

Beckham said:
10 Years Ago, I was such a good human being, putting others first, helping people,
trying to follow the teachings of Christ. Trying to Live with Love 
I thought this world had potential and that people can change and High School was just a phase.
Well boy I was wrong.

This world is literally hell. Greed, Fear, Corruption, Injustice, Abuse.
Only looks, status and money matters. Humans will destory you if you are nice and loving
If you try to follow Jesus teachings, Humans will literally look at you as a pussy and a weakling to
take advantage of and exploit.

I am completely done with humanity. 
I dont want to see another human again.
I dont trust anyone.
I will not follow Jesus teachings
I will not put others above me again
I will not help anyone unless they are helping me.
I dont love anyone
This world has destroyed me from the inside out.

At least I know now that happiness can be achieved, but without people around.

Can relate 100%.

Might want to listen to this.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/RH3TgyKhNz8?t=8[/video]

St.Tropez said:

Good people don't exist.

St.Tropez said:

A spiritual test? Who is this test issued by and what happens if you fail/pass? I can't help being kind and polite to people, unless I force myself to act a certain way which doesn't last long, then my mind reverts to it's old ways. I don't know if it's a byproduct of my mom's upbringing or I just want people to like me, but I don't wear kindness like a mask, it just happens naturally. The thing is people take it for granted, and many don't reciprocate. You can see how that turns a lot of decent people into the same assholes they despise.

Although he's an idiot, he does have some points:

"The temporary pressure I had to face that summer was eased, but after thinking about it, I supposed
it was insignificant compared to the overall pressure that’s been on my shoulders ever since I hit
puberty: My struggle against a society that looks down upon me… against the female gender for denying
me sex and love. Addison Altendorf’s hurtful words kept haunting me all throughout the summer. I saw
my future and I saw only more bleak loneliness. I will never have sex. I will never have love. Girls deem
me unworthy of it, I thought to myself over and over again. I cried every day when I imagined how much
fun and pleasure other teenagers were having as I languished in despair."

"Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day
of Retribution is over. They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for
everyone throughout all my years of suffering. Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and
worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you."

"Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I
didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war..."

-Elliot Rodger (My Twisted World)

u have been bluepilled by religion, blackpill yourself.

ItheIthe said:
Nah, Jesus's existence was documented by numerous peoples, including Jews, Muslims, Pagans, etc.

This just shows how stupid religious people are. You believe some thousands years old written down text. For all we know it could be some made up bullshit, religious leaders like jesus or muhammed could be sadistic rapist assholes. Just because there are some old text exist doesn't make them true hell most of these text were written down after years or decades of oral lore. So please take all this shit with healthy scepticism and a grain of salt for all we know it could be propaganda.

"The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, it turns good men, cruel......"
You're turning into Batman.

Minjaze said:

Amen. Amen. Amen.

Your post-to-thread ratio is criminal.

There are some genuinely good people out there, only ones stopping me from going on a spree

shadowsoulz125 said:
"The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, it turns good men, cruel......"
You're turning into Batman.

batman is a chad.