Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s amazing how much we can cope

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sorry if this is rambling thread but people in my life have been pissing me off lately. At first it really gets to me then i remember I’m an incel so nothing really matters. If I died tonight it wouldn’t matter. Sure I have my copes but that’s just what they are. I don’t have a real life. Tbh I don’t have any kind of life a man my age should have. I (we) are outcasts so we shouldn’t take things so seriously if we aren’t full fledged members of society.

When I’m mad like this i just reflect on my situation. How I was abused financially and mentally and my parents show zero remorse. They never asked if I have a gf or will give them grandkids. They don’t care about me. Only see me as someone to serve them, an errand boy.

And my cuck boss knows I’ve gone through tough times recently , but still fucks with me, niggah if your ghetto ass fuckin computer worked my work would have been done 4 days ago. Get off my nuts.

Geez, way too much strife, coming from way too many directions

I'm curious can you cut loose from your parents?- Or are you not comfortable with that

Geez, way too much strife, coming from way too many directions

I'm curious can you cut loose from your parents?- Or are you not comfortable with that
Good question. It’s is a very shallow minimal relationship as it is. I technically could cut loose, but then I risk having regret when they die which will probably be soon.

we should get a medal for it.

Life sucks for us yet somehow we’re the bad guys for wanting happiness:feelsbadman:

Good question. It’s is a very shallow minimal relationship as it is. I technically could cut loose, but then I risk having regret when they die which will probably be soon.
No regrets. They fucked back in da dayz and made you. It was their egoism and you owe them nothing. You can cut them from your life since it is your life and fuck everybody else who gonna judge you

We are amazing

We are amazing
yes that might be in your dreams .

society says otherwise .

but fuck it really , you dont owe anyone anything or an justification because you didnt ask for this.