Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's amazing how easily we are fooled by the stories of the underdog winning

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Yeah we all heard of it.

Some shitty team beats the champ
Some rags to riches story
Some ugly guy gets the girl of his dream
Etc

First of all most of these are fiction.

And even if there are real life examples, so what?

They're rare which is why they stand out. If they happened all the time, they wouldn't be the underdogs will they? Survivorship bias really is something.

Also why does some other guy being able to make it mean I can make it?

Does he have the same genetics as me?
Does he live in the same circumstances as me?
Does he exist in the same timeline and setting as me?
Does he have the same shitty luck as me? (That's right some studies are saying luck itself it a genetically inherited trait)

Don't be fooled. Even if some unfortunate bastard suceeded that doesn't mean anything to you.

Some beggar somehow became a general, overthrew the Mongols and became emperor of china. That doesn't mean anything to me.

23656.jpg

Its cope to stop men from taking back Metropolis

How can luck be inherited? The feeling of being lucky more like rather than luck itself.

Bluepillers always try to fool us with those stories. They see one man who made his way to the top. But I see million other men who tried, failed miserably and are stuck in a worse situation than they previously were. And clearly I'm more realistic and sensible.

Cope mr shekelberg told you so you stay a good wagie. You will have to become that guy, I was competing against a foid and everyone cheered for her because she was the "underdog"/foid and I still won. Not all "underdogs" deserve to win.

Cope mr shekelberg told you so you stay a good wagie. You will have to become that guy, I was competing against a foid and everyone cheered for her because she was the "underdog"/foid and I still won. Not all "underdogs" deserve to win.
What a joke. Foids live on tutorial difficulty. What underdog?

A fool and his shekels are easily parted.

Guess we're not so much better than foids afterall.

I hate when people actually believe that will happen to them. So unrealistic

Your chances of pulling that off is like winning the lottery.

Never ending race to nothing until they die with nothing just like they started.
Their hedonism will make metropolis unobtainable. Even in this lifetime we have failed to create paradise. Such greed.

Yeah and most stories are about chads

Kratos from God of war is a demigod and slays bitches like nobody's business.

Agent 47 from Hitman is a genetically superior clone with greater than average human capabilities.

Guts from Berserk is a chad with good physique and endurance. Don't forget his jawline.

Griffith is a twink chad who has gained god tier powers.

Kenshiro is a powerful gigachad

Alucard is extremely OP immortal vampire.

Don't forget Superman, Wolverine Cyclops and many other super powered douchebags from comics.

Is Elliot Rodger an underdog story

Yeah and most stories are about chads

Kratos from God of war is a demigod and slays bitches like nobody's business.

Agent 47 from Hitman is a genetically superior clone with greater than average human capabilities.

Guts from Berserk is a chad with good physique and endurance. Don't forget his jawline.

Griffith is a twink chad who has gained god tier powers.

Kenshiro is a powerful gigachad

Alucard is extremely OP immortal vampire.

Don't forget Superman, Wolverine Cyclops and many other super powered douchebags from comics.

and all their enemies are weak sub humans or regular humans

wow such great writing. the superman chad beats normal humans.

and all their enemies are weak sub humans or regular humans

wow such great writing. the superman chad beats normal humans.

Sarcasm?

What I mean is that these stories portray superior characters as heroes. A normie or incel can never be superman. He is the definition of chad.

South park episode - Stanley's cup
Season 10 or 11 nailed it.

Its cope to stop men from taking back Metropolis
Pretty much this.

If a large amount of men decided to quit on society: that would cause issues.

Pretty much this.

If a large amount of men decided to quit on society: that would cause issues.
If they did that the government would run out of money hence women's rights would be taken away. This is why I support neeting :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I think it all boils down to normies either not knowing shit about determinism or straight up denying it"s existence.

Sarcasm?

What I mean is that these stories portray superior characters as heroes. A normie or incel can never be superman. He is the definition of chad.

sarcasm

almost all these super heroes are the exact damn same and are total dogshit

Basically copes normies will use as inspiration for why they continue to toil away for a shit life. The hope for a better one. Pretty much the eternal reason why people work.

The good guy gets the girl part at the end was so wrong. Unless by end , they mean in her late 30s with 2 kids