Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s always the drains on society that get what they don’t deserve

S

Saint Humadi

Greycel
I have to work 2 part time jobs just to afford a place to stay cause there’s no way in HELL I’m working 80 hours a week I’d rather hang myself I still can’t get a gf despite all this effort while my 24 year old brother who my parents allowed to NEETmax for 7 years has a petite girlfriend with perfect facial aesthetics and the fattest ass ever this clown gets to play video games and do whatever he pleases while I’m stuck rotting at these miserable low paying jobs life is so unfair they should’ve kicked out this drain on society 7 years ago

I’m neet maxxed but also incel maxxed

It doesn't matter whether you're a drain on society or not, it's your looks; he probably mogs you, his girlfriend doesn't give a fuck if he's not "contributing to society" if he's attractive and has a place to stay. Your best bet is to get a degree, tbh, 2 part time jobs at the same time just to live sounds brutal. :feelsohgod:

they’re doing it just to make you feel bad mang.. society loves fucking people over for amusement

so over

society fucking sucks. you have to lie, steal, cheat the system.