Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's always the black foids

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
always them that are the most disgusted by my appearance

in elementary school I had no friends and decided to sit somewhere, I just happened to sit next to a much older black woman. she looked at me with exaggerated disgust and moved to a different table. I didn't even know she was there at first. I then heard her yell at the other girls and talk about how short and ugly I am

fuck sheboons

what is your race?

I've only ever had someone be that rude to me a couple times and it was by white foids.

When I was in middle school all the seats on the bus were taken except the one next to me and she protested having to sit there and talked loudly about how ugly I was.

Another time it was also in middle school it was at some kind of assembly. I don't remember exactly what she said, it wasn't about my appearance even though that was all she knew about me since I had never seen her before.

I've had times were black foids may have been making fun of me and I didn't realize it though (I don't speak black). Even then they were laughing and stuff and it didn't seem to be mean spirited.

always them that are the most disgusted by my appearance

in elementary school I had no friends and decided to sit somewhere, I just happened to sit next to a much older black woman. she looked at me with exaggerated disgust and moved to a different table. I didn't even know she was there at first. I then heard her yell at the other girls and talk about how short and ugly I am

fuck sheboons
yeah same black women abhor me and would make fun of my dark skin

They have that low inhib sass. They're the worst parts of a loud trouble making aggressive Tyrone and a scummy foid in one package

black women are the most vocal about ugly men

I WOULD FUCK A SHEBOON NIGGER. CURRY MEMORY + NIGGER ATHLETE GENES = GENETIC SUCESS

Low inhib. They are definitely the most vocal about hating ugly men. Other races of women have a bit more tact on average and even they know its not politically correct to hate on ugly people, but sometimes they just can't hide it

all women equally hate ugly men, its just some personalities aren't afraid to vocalize it.
So, not a race thing, a personality thing

I only ever had my own race of foids do this to me. I think it's a natural defense mechanism for them, especially as teens to let the "tribe" know, Chad only.

Black women like white men? I'd love to lose virginity with a big-booty African grandma.

They are honestly nicer to me than white foids