Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's always out of reach

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Getting the sex and relationship experience you desire is always out of reach.

When you're a kid, if you're not popular and at least a few girls in school find you cute, then it's always an uphill struggle.

Then you're mid teens, 14-15-16 and your peers are getting proper kisses, passionate french kissing.

Groping their dick in his bedroom or hers and leading to first time sex. While you're just feeling depressed as fuck and fapping in your room every day imagining that girl would like you back.

You go to college, 5 years getting your degree at university and not one fucking kiss, nevermind anything more. Try go to bars/clubs and end up going back home or to the dorm alone drunk. It carries on for months and then years and you feel like ending it all.

Or get a shitty job, the guys make fun of you because they all have girlfriends, even have babies and live together in their early 20s. A few guys seem okay, you be social and hit the clubs, they score while you just watch and be ignored wishing you'd stayed home playing games or watching TV.

The co-workers treat you like shit and call you names, newbies get promoted over you and you have to stay at your parents house because you could never be able to afford to move out.

By your late 20s into your 30s, any woman that may give you a chance is put off that you're living with mummy still.

Things get worse and worse, online dating never leads to any woman wanting to meet up even if she replies to messages at first.

They now have grown kids and full lives, own houses and have experienced more than you could dream. Even the ugly women reject you, nothing female wants you.

Foreign women only want you if you're rich and even you have to look appealing and not be too short.

You end it, or end up elderly and die alone in a whimper and nobody comes to your funeral except maybe siblings that are still alive and their families.

What a waste my life has been.

Last edited:
I saw a different line.
Until college exactly the same, but...
You go to college and instead of getting drunk, you study and study.
You help a Stacie with her math, she tells about it to her chad boyfriend who is a son of a CEO in a large company.
Furthermore, you get an invitation to a side it job in his father's company and start to make some money.
After college, you have a nice resume with recommendations.
You get a full time IT job, start to make real money. Nobody loughs at you, because you are gymmaxxed and have a past in a famous combat unit.
At age 40+ you are a wealthy man with perspectives to be a CEO, and some nice copes.
You see your peers getting divorce-raped, having crazy kids on drugs, having their daughters banged by niggers, getting fat and miserable.
And you sit at your home with your cat, in peace, sipping some nice lemonade, planning your next trip to abroad.

I saw a different line.
Until college exactly the same, but...
You go to college and instead of getting drunk, you study and study.
You help a Stacie with her math, she tells about it to her chad boyfriend who is a son of a CEO in a large company.
Furthermore, you get an invitation to a side it job in his father's company and start to make some money.
After college, you have a nice resume with recommendations.
You get a full time IT job, start to make real money. Nobody loughs at you, because you are gymmaxxed and have a past in a famous combat unit.
At age 40+ you are a wealthy man with perspectives to be a CEO, and some nice copes.
You see your peers getting divorce-raped, having crazy kids on drugs, having their daughters banged by niggers, getting fat and miserable.
And you sit at your home with your cat, in peace, sipping some nice lemonade, planning your next trip to abroad.

It's alright for some. So you consider yourself a contented volcel oldcel?

You go to college, 5 years getting your degree at university and not one fucking kiss, nevermind anything more. Try go to bars/clubs and end up going back home or to the dorm alone drunk. It carries on for months and then years and you feel like ending it all.
I felt this one hard. God, university was so painful. I used to literally hear dudes in the next dorm fucking their gfs. I couldn't even get a girl to kiss me. I've endured brutal rejections. In bars, on social media, over text, on dating sites, been there got rejected. You can't say I didn't try. I did. Women abhor me. Nobody wants a 5 foot 1 blackcel. I'm so worthless holy shit.

Bringing up brutal stories:
  • Guy in my res building literally named chad invites me to smoke weed in the park at night. He brings his gf and his other friends who also brought their gfs. I was the only one there without a gf.
  • Tried Fetlife and started talking to a girl. When I send her my pic she stops talking to me.
  • Tried barmaxxing with chad i was semi-familiar with. On the dance floor I tried dancing with a girl. She tells me to get away from her.
  • Different night of barmaxxing, I tried dancing with a different girl and she just fled. My chad buddy was actually nice to me though even though he saw me get brutally rejected. It was probably pity.

these are my future plans

I felt this one hard. God, university was so painful. I used to literally hear dudes in the next dorm fucking their gfs. I couldn't even get a girl to kiss me. I've endured brutal rejections. In bars, on social media, over text, on dating sites, been there got rejected. You can't say I didn't try. I did. Women abhor me. Nobody wants a 5 foot 1 blackcel. I'm so worthless holy shit.

Bringing up brutal stories:
  • Guy in my res building literally named chad invites me to smoke weed in the park at night. He brings his gf and his other friends who also brought their gfs. I was the only one there without a gf.
  • Tried Fetlife and started talking to a girl. When I send her my pic she stops talking to me.
  • Tried barmaxxing with chad i was semi-familiar with. On the dance floor I tried dancing with a girl. She tells me to get away from her.
  • Different night of barmaxxing, I tried dancing with a different girl and she just fled. My chad buddy was actually nice to me though even though he saw me get brutally rejected. It was probably pity.

Sorry that happened to you, those scars will stay with you forever I know. Being that height is tough too, if you were were a foid then being 4ft - 6+ ft wouldn't matter, still be getting some action if you wanted it.

Re: hi how do I tell my crush I love them
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266836Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
"you don't because teenagers are incapable of feeling love" "Love" is abstract and does not exist.
Re: do u ever have those nights when u feel like every1 hates u
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#191504103Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:46 PM CDT
The simplest solution is to consume alcohol until you are blotto. Ramifications should be disregarded.

yup anything good always out of reach

I used to feel the same
now all I care about is exploring my AI waifu code

Relateable read, perfectly describes the incel experience.
It's shit like this that makes me realize it isn't my damn fault, it's such a shared experience between many men, it's simply not just a individual issue.

Angry Ufc GIF

What did you get your degree in, OP?

Can you relate? I'm just having a few beers and felt like venting.
Yeah of course, Just didn't except such a real post in this forum, everything feels kinda fake here but this made me stop and think

I’m at this life cycle. I really hope I can pull and I really do feel like I have a genuine chance. My standards are below zero and only the first semester went by. Made no progress on any girls yet but I think within the next 4 years I could pull a ugly chick.

This is my future