Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its always our fault

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
1kozs1973cf51
Screenshot 20200806 083809 Sync Dev

I guess we actually hate taller women and are the picky ones. Women could never actually discriminate on physical appearance tall women are so oppressed.

"From posts on here and my own experience"

This is why you step out of the echo chamber. The perspectives of FemaleDatingStrategy are a lie.

Jfl, i wouldn't even mind a women who is taller than me.

jfl a picture of mario on tinder

didn't some user here get a date by using mario as their pic?

I guess we actually hate taller women and are the picky ones. Women could never actually discriminate on physical appearance tall women are so oppressed.
Jfl at this clown world, women are never at fault :feelsclown:

Foids like these shouldn’t even have the right to speak as all they say is complete bullshit. All they do is blame everyone but themselves for the bad things they do. Go back to the kitchen dumb hole, the dishes are piling up.

Foids like these shouldn’t even have the right to speak as all they say is complete bullshit. All they do is blame everyone but themselves for the bad things they do. Go back to the kitchen dumb hole, the dishes are piling up.
No foid should have a right to speak until permitted by her husband

No foid should have a right to speak until permitted by her husband
The only time they should talk is when they reply “yes master” after the husband tells her what to do like make food, have sex, clean etc

99%, of users here would date a tall woman.
100% of women would not date us

when foids treat short and ugly men like shit, ofcourse we will say bad things about them. but i guess foids dont know how to take accountability

It's not our fault and society would rather die than admit this.

I actually want a woman much taller than by myself, have to save my children from manletism

You will be blamed for so much invariably, normies cannot accept it's the fault of luck or other people.