Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's always Japan for some reason

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Randomly came across this while browsing youtube

I'm telling you guys, Japanese have a thing for blacks

Get a job, save some money and buy a plane ticket. You are more obnoxious than @IncelCream

Like seriously, if you believe that you could slay over there then what are you doing on this forum.
You could say the same thing about every other whitecel on the forum

Show me at least one example of a sub4 white who slays in Japan. You obviously spend the majority of your time on researching the dating market for foreigners in Animeland

Show me at least one example of a sub4 white who slays in Japan. You obviously spend the majority of your time on researching the dating market for foreigners in Animeland
I've seen several sub4 blacks who have gf's out there, white's should manage pretty easily

Keep coping, white's do well in any asian country
First of all, we were talking about Animeland not Asia in general.
Second, sub4 WHITES don't slay over there and if you believe otherwise, feel free to prove me wrong.

First of all, we were talking about Animeland not Asia in general.
Second, sub4 WHITES don't slay over there and if you believe otherwise, feel free to prove me wrong.
What makes you think that white's fail in Japan as opposed to everywhere else?

What makes you think that white's fail in Japan as opposed to everywhere else?
JBW works in Japan, but it doesn't apply to sub4s such as myself. Japan is a popular tourist destination among foreigners around the world, which means that your competition is pretty fierce. Additionally, Japan is a wealthy country, so these girls don't view you as their ticket out of poverty like girls from SEA countries do (seamaxxing is betabuxxing with a few extra steps imo). In order to take advantage of JBW, you have to pass the basic requirements. All these videos with japanese girls being asked if they would like to date a foreigner, are quite misleading because they're obviously referring to attractive foreigners instead of below average looking foreigners, if they state a preference for foreigners to begin with. Some might argue that they can't determine if a white guy is attractive or not because they live in ethnically homogeneous society, thus not having reference points for attractiveness, which is just not the case because recognizing attractive faces is hardwired in our brains and they have access to the western media, which gives them a pretty good idea how an attractive white guy looks like. Japan's popularity among tourist from western countries enables them to be picky because white guys are not that rare (especially not in Tokyo or other tourist hotspots). Also keep in mind that the US has several military bases there and Japan is not that far away from Chadstralia, which will diminish your already slim chances of ascending even further. You might even mog most japanese men, but you simply can't mog your competition from other western countries. It's over.

JBW works in Japan, but it doesn't apply to sub4s such as myself. Japan is a popular tourist destination among foreigners around the world, which means that your competition is pretty fierce.
Foreigner's only make up 2% of the population though, this is including blacks and white's combined

While I'm sure there are chad's who live there, I don't think that they're as wide spread as you make it out to be

Most people going there are probably otaku or business men

Foreigner's only make up 2% of the population though, this is including blacks and white's combined

While I'm sure there are chad's who live there, I don't think that they're as wide spread as you make it out to be

Most people going there are probably otaku or business men
Roughly 1.4 Million women (age 15-34) live in Tokyo. Let's just assume 700k of them are single. Roughly 250k foreign males live in Tokyo and 37.5k of them are from western countries. Let's just assume that 15k of them are single. During the Olympics 5.5k male athletes will stay in Tokyo (most of them are chads), which will increase the dating pool for gaijinhunters to 20.5k males. Let's assume that 10% of all gookwhores are gaijinhunters (70k). How can you compete with these guys? Most gaijinhunter gookwhores will be chad widows after the Olympics. Stop it with your wmaf threads, boyo. It's over for you.

It's debatable if the olympics are even going to happen @Notorious Inkler

And if they do, most people who go there are just gonna come back in a few weeks anyways

It's debatable if the olympics are even going to happen @Notorious Inkler

And if they do, most people who go there are just gonna come back in a few weeks anyways
So what? Gookwhores will still be Chad widows.

Your basing this all off of one event, seems a bit of an outlier don't you think?

I think that a better gauge would be when the lockdown finally ends, then we'll start to see much more foreigners enter the country

I'm telling you guys, Japanese have a thing for blacks
>buzzfeed

8F6DF134 1553 4AF5 99D6 FD4DF2F8BE01

Get a job, save some money and buy a plane ticket. You are more obnoxious than @IncelCream
Like seriously, if you believe that you could slay over there then what are you doing on this forum.
I keep telling him that but no. OP is a NEET and will most likely never wagecuck in his life. That means by his own logic, he’s gigavolcel

Your basing this all off of one event, seems a bit of an outlier don't you think?

I think that a better gauge would be when the lockdown finally ends, then we'll start to see much more foreigners enter the country
Wrong. You are essentially competing with foreigners who already live there and tourist from western countries (most of them visit the Kanto/Kansai region)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Japan

-1.4 million tourist just from the US (probably 60% of them male = 840k)

You can't compete, stop coping
>buzzfeed

View attachment 469464

I keep telling him that but no. OP is a NEET and will most likely never wagecuck in his life. That means by his own logic, he’s gigavolcel
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>buzzfeed
I don't really care where the evidence comes from, if I see it and if I find it notable then I just post it
Wrong. You are essentially competing with foreigners who already live there and tourist from western countries (most of them visit the Kanto/Kansai region)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Japan

-1.4 million tourist just from the US (probably 60% of them male = 840k)

You can't compete, stop coping
Most of those people aren't gonna be chad's, they're either gonna be otaku losers, families, or men who are going there for work

they're either gonna be otaku losers
Rich coming from you. So you think that you can mog them, despite being an ugly NEET yourself?
men who are going there for work
Does that mean that they can't fuck some random gookwhore after work?

Stop coping. The numbers speak for themselves. I'm still waiting for one example of a sub4 white who ascended over there.

Rich coming from you. So you think that you can mog them, despite being an ugly NEET yourself?
Again, as I've said before, foreigners only make up 2% of the population, so the odds of being in any sort of competition is pretty low unless if they're someone you know.

Tokyo only has 600k foreigners max, and that's not even taking into account what kind of foreigners were talking about

They could be black, white, hell I've even heard that there are Brazilian, curries, and arabs who live there

Meanwhile the actual natives outnumber them by the drove's

Again, as I've said before, foreigners only make up 2% of the population, so the odds of being in any sort of competition is pretty low unless if they're someone you know.

View attachment 469465
Tokyo only has 600k foreigners max, and that's not even taking into account what kind of foreigners were talking about

View attachment 469466
Meanwhile the actual natives outnumber them by the drove's
Nigga, you completely ignore the amount of tourist over there. Again, why should a self hating gookwhore hook up (ONS) with you, if she can also fuck chadlites from Chadstralia? How many gookwhores actively want to date foreigners? Again, why don't you just get a job and buy a plane ticket. As @WØLF pointed out, you are gigavolcel by your own logic. If 2k is the only thing which prevents you from ascending, why aren't you working at least part-time to save that money? I think that you subconsciously know how retarded your theory is.

Nigga, you completely ignore the amount of tourist over there. Again, why should a self hating gookwhore hook up (ONS) with you, if she can also fuck chadlites from Chadstralia? How many gookwhores actively want to date foreigners? Again, why don't you just get a job and buy a plane ticket. As @WØLF pointed out, you are gigavolcel by your own logic. If 2k is the only thing which prevents you from ascending, why aren't you working at least part-time to save that money? I think that you subconsciously know how retarded your theory is.
How many chad's do you think actually go there, and what percentage do you think they are amongst the 2% of foreigners who travel to Japan?

I'd say it's pretty low, a minority within a very small minority

How many chad's do you think actually go there, and what percentage do you think they are amongst the 2% of foreigners who travel to Japan?

I'd say it's pretty low, a minority within a very small minority
Nigga instead of throwing foreigner statistics at the wall and hoping it sticks, just tell us the actual reason why you’re LDARing instead of wagecucking to save up for a trip to Japan. You’re digging yourself into a hole for no reason jfl, @Notorious Inkler is utterly BTFOing you right now

Nigga instead of throwing foreigner statistics at the wall and hoping it sticks, just tell us the actual reason why you’re LDARing instead of wagecucking to save up for a trip to Japan. You’re digging yourself into a hole for no reason jfl, @Notorious Inkler is utterly BTFOing you right now
For some reason you seem to have brain damage, because I've had to go over my social anxiety three times in a row over the course of several years

JBW works in Japan, but it doesn't apply to sub4s such as myself. Japan is a popular tourist destination among foreigners around the world, which means that your competition is pretty fierce. Additionally, Japan is a wealthy country, so these girls don't view you as their ticket out of poverty like girls from SEA countries do (seamaxxing is betabuxxing with a few extra steps imo). In order to take advantage of JBW, you have to pass the basic requirements. All these videos with japanese girls being asked if they would like to date a foreigner, are quite misleading because they're obviously referring to attractive foreigners instead of below average looking foreigners, if they state a preference for foreigners to begin with. Some might argue that they can't determine if a white guy is attractive or not because they live in ethnically homogeneous society, thus not having reference points for attractiveness, which is just not the case because recognizing attractive faces is hardwired in our brains and they have access to the western media, which gives them a pretty good idea how an attractive white guy looks like. Japan's popularity among tourist from western countries enables them to be picky because white guys are not that rare (especially not in Tokyo or other tourist hotspots). Also keep in mind that the US has several military bases there and Japan is not that far away from Chadstralia, which will diminish your already slim chances of ascending even further. You might even mog most japanese men, but you simply can't mog your competition from other western countries. It's over.
Based and high IQ. :blackpill: Too bad it'll never penetrate the skulls of the JBW soys on this forum hellbent on their crackpot theories they can't even prove just because they hate white men. JBW is red pill cope, at best. :redpill: Nothing more.

This. Even if he did go there, he wouldn't ascend.

Based and high IQ. :blackpill: Too bad it'll never penetrate the skulls of the JBW soys on this forum hellbent on their crackpot theories they can't even prove just because they hate white men. JBW is red pill cope, at best. :redpill: Nothing more.
:feelsYall:
OP is seething now. Nigga’s punching the air as we speak :feelskek:
Kek. If I was really convinced (like @Capable_Onion) that I could have have a prime foid harem in Japan, I wouldn't even post here.

Kek. If I was really convinced (like @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/22/22658.jpg?1626770754 [/UWSL]@Capable_Onion) that I could have have a prime foid harem in Japan, I wouldn't even post here.
Yeah, no shit. What whitecel would?

Yeah, no shit. What whitecel would?
I prefer white foids, but if I had the chance to ascend with a descent looking gook foid, I wouldn't decline her offer. Beggars can't be choosers.
Hey @Capable_Onion , do you mog this tall, moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed white high tier normie with over 2Mio jewtube subscribers? His dating experience wasn't that positive at all and he wasn't even able to have a single ONS after several dates. One gookwhore even straight up friendzoned him.:feelshaha:
If this guy couldn't get laid after living several months in Animeland, how high would be your chance of ascending? (16:26): He basically sums up his dating experience in Japan

View: https://youtu.be/JUBSQXmm-3k

I think that this is the final nail in the coffin of your delusional cope and every other yellowfevercel on this forum (@IncelCream and many more).

Thoughts on this @WØLF ? Do you think that I broke this buck?:feelsYall:

Last edited:
dating experience wasn't that positive at all and he wasn't even able to have a single ONS after several dates. One gookwhore even straight up friendzoned him.:feelshaha:
If this guy couldn't get laid after living several months in Animeland, how high would be your chance of ascending? (16:26): He basically sums up his dating experience in Japan

There are tons of niggas like this who have gf's I'm not concerned

Like all those 5' indian PUA, who have a harem of white stacies? You will never experience this anyway because you are a NEET:feelshaha:

Like all those 5' indian PUA, who have a harem of white stacies? You will never experience this anyway because you are a NEET:feelshaha:

What about this guy

Or this girl

Or these two

Or what about the foids who said the kids would be cute

I guess they all must be cherrypicked outliers, my bad

is this checked ?? is she his gf? that negro has that gf? maaaan wtf

@Notorious Inkler thoughts?

is this checked ?? is she his gf? that negro has that gf? maaaan wtf

@Notorious Inkler thoughts?
Could be outliers or not, but Honestly who cares? @Capable_Onion will never go to Japan because he is a lazy neet who sits on his negro ass instead of looking for a job. Still waiting for the sub4 white who ascended in gookland btw.

Could be outliers or not, but Honestly who cares? @Capable_Onion will never go to Japan because he is a lazy neet who sits on his negro ass instead of looking for a job. Still waiting for the sub4 white who ascended in gookland btw.
You keep asking for a sub4 white with a noodle gf, but truth is, I don't really care

If you think that white's fail out there then that's fine with me

you think i can get pull out one like those as latinocel there :feelsohh::feelsohh:

You keep asking for a sub4 white with a noodle gf, but truth is, I don't really care

If you think that white's fail out there then that's fine with me
You claimed that sub4 whites could easily ascend in Japan and I said the exact opposite (with proof). But again, if you believe that you could ascend over there, what is stopping you from getting a job and save some money for a two week vacation? You still didn't answer this simple question. As @WØLF already pointed out, which makes you a volcel based on your own point of view. You could be the negro version of itsover.
you think i can get pull out one like those as latinocel there :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Nigger, I'm not an expert on racemixing. Ask OP or @IncelCream

Funny how in JoJo: diamond is unbreakable reflects on this prestigious example with it's protagonist being a child to single mother who got dicked down by a gigachad who was twice her age and she had undeniably pair bonded to him till death :feelskek:

No, I don't think so

There was a latinocel who posted here and went there (forgot his name), but I don't think he got anything

Funny how in JoJo: diamond is unbreakable reflects on this prestigious example with it's protagonist being a child to single mother who got dicked down by a gigachad who was twice her age and she had undeniably pair bonded to him till death :feelskek:
Kek. The blackpill can even be found in the anime realm. Brutal

You claimed that sub4 whites could easily ascend in Japan and I said the exact opposite (with proof). But again, if you believe that you could ascend over there, what is stopping you from getting a job and save some money for a two week vacation? You still didn't answer this simple question. As @WØLF already pointed out, which makes you a volcel based on your own point of view. You could be the negro version of itsover.

Nigger, I'm not an expert on racemixing. Ask OP or @IncelCream
bro but at least drop your personal opinion or something idk,youre extremly based come on