Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's always fucking traits you can't control

it's so brutal having 5 inches. at least its not a micro penis, for women its almost like a micro penis

it's so brutal having 5 inches. at least its not a micro penis, for women its almost like a micro penis

Well yeah it's whores tbqh disgusting things

5 inches is average. You could penismaxx and try to get to 6 inches or 7 inches. I'm gonna try to do that.

5 inches is average. You could penismaxx and try to get to 6 inches or 7 inches. I'm gonna try to do that.
where i live 5.7 inches is average, which considering a lot of these guys are not from my generation and from what I heard, gen Z average dick is probably like 6.3 inches.
I would penis maxx but i dont wanna break my dick and not be able to get hard anymore

where i live 5.7 inches is average, which considering a lot of these guys are not from my generation and from what I heard, gen Z average dick is probably like 6.3 inches.
I would penis maxx but i dont wanna break my dick and not be able to get hard anymore
Try penis pump 2 hours a day, stretches tissue and guides blood to those new areas making the penis longer. A 5 inch penis can turn into 12 inches while in the pump, so it does some good stretching. When you turn it off it'll go back to 5 inches. Over time it could increase though. Still, sounds fun to see your dick turn 12 inches.

I still remember that p :fuk: rostitute's look when I penetrated her with my 4 inches and my pubis touched her pubis. It was the look of emptiness, of nothingness.

never began...

I still remember that p :fuk: rostitute's look when I penetrated her with my 4 inches and my pubis touched his pubis. It was the look of emptiness, of nothingness.

never began..

Fucking brutal tbqh never began

Jup it always comes down to that

Yes because its biological. Subconsciously they are seeking out the best genes to pass on, not just what they find pleasing to look at

Yes because its biological. Subconsciously they are seeking out the best genes to pass on, not just what they find pleasing to look at

Off course it's biology but men aren't as black pilled thats what pisses me of