Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It's almost December already and I still haven't taken a shower since oct. 8th.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
I have my own apartment and live by myself, I really see no reason to take a fucking shower kek.
After the 3rd or 4th week I literally stopped smelling "bad" so whenever I go outside i just spray on some deodorant and that's more than enough, only faggots shower every day to smell like flowers all the time.

fuck i wish i could live alone

I have my own apartment and live by myself, I really see no reason to take a fucking shower kek.
After the 3rd or 4th week I literally stopped smelling "bad" so whenever I go outside i just spray on some deodorant and that's more than enough, only faggots shower every day to smell like flowers all the time.
Dis y u inkel

So unhygienic, take a shower retard. Go get yourself a shave/haircut while you’re at it.

When I had covid I didn't go outside or shower for over a week. It's good to LDARmax from time to time.

I shower as i like to be clean, and not smell like shit. What does not showering achieve?

Lmao I imagine the infection on your foreskin and you smelling like rotten cheese :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I shower as i like to be clean, and not smell like shit. What does not showering achieve?
Images 9

Bro that’s fucking disgusting if I go a day without my shower my skin gets super itchy

The longest I ever went is 3 days but that’s cause I live with family

Legend has it OP still hasn't showered to this day

This is why the "take a shower" bluepill meme exists i guess

Legend has it OP still hasn't showered to this day
In that case he would mog even me at not taking a shower for a long time. Please confirm OP.

In that case he would mog even me at not taking a shower for a long time. Please confirm OP.
I took a shower on Jan 10th, I've been taking one every month now.

it also saves water a helps the planet. tw no greta to suck your cock

I bet you have a mozzarella factory on your dick :feelskek: