Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's Almost 2020 And I Could Just Die

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It's almost the year 2020 and I could just rope. I can't get any females to like me, females openly make fun of me when I go out in public minding my own business because I'm getting old as fuck and my already ugly face is basically melting from degeneration, I get nervous attacks from the stress, I'm a beta male pussy boy, I'm old as shit, and the new decade aint gonna want shit to do with me I can promise you that.

All the bluepilled coping methods, which I've been trying recently, haven't amounted to jack shit, if anything all they do is make me feel even more of a nervous bitch boy beta male retarded dinosaur. I'm so low IQ that I can't even mentally detach myself from my suffering, I have to bear the brunt of it all the time because I'm a retard basically.

I'm not going to hurt or kill myself, but I'm beginning to feel eerily similar to how my personal favorite Forever Alone icon, Baraka Mkray, described how he felt in the few years leading up to his demise. I try to honor his memory by being stoic and bluepilling myself into thinking the future won't be bleak for me, I've even considered getting a tattoo across my heart saying "remember Baraka Mkray" to motivate myself not to fall into the pits as he did... not that I would because a) I'm too high inhib and b) I have similar feelings about tattoos as a lot of you do, but but you get the point anyway, which is: it's over for me, the blackpill always catches up to you, and if you're an ugly male with low status, it's over for you too.

2020 sounds so futuristic

2020 is when the first incel concentration camps will be built

2020 is when the first incel concentration camps will be built
Yep, it's just the beginning, these are the future punishments for sub8 males in the west:

Leaving your residence after 8pm - You will be remanded in custody and be signed up to the sex-offenders register.

Staring at a femoid for more than 5 seconds - Maximum jail sentence of 5 years, signed up to sex-offenders register and forced to a mandatory 2 week stay at mental asylum.

Lurking within a 10 metre radius of a femoid for more than 1 minute - Maximum jail sentence of 5 years, signed up to sex-offenders register, forced to take "Respecting Women" courses for 3 months.

Liking a 2+/10 femoid on tinder - You will have all your technological devices confiscated and you are banned from buying any more for 5 years. You must pay a fine of $1,000 towards the femoid, for emotional damages.

Sexually harassing a femoid - Maximum sentence of life imprisonment or sent to concentration camps in Antarctica.

Raping a femoid - No evidence required, if you are accused of rape you shall be sentenced to death. If the victim chooses to, you may be subjected to violent torture which is sometimes livestreamed on YouTube for femoids' pleasure.

Killing a femoid - 15 years of mandatory torture, then death sentence.

No man.
Watch.
Observe.
The world is getting more interesting by the day.

It's just a round number, bro. Don't let some normie marketing gimmick get to you. 2020 isn't much different than 2019.