Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT'S ALL TALL WHITE NORMIES

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I AM IN THE CITY AGAIN AND IT'S WHITE TALL NORMIES. ALL COUPLES ARE FOIDS HUGGING TALL WHITE NORMIES. I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE I AM GOING INSANE. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN UGLY DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN ETHNIC.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS WHITE NORMIES.

pics or gtfo

Absolutely brootal, it's not tall cumskins unfortunately. Ethnic foids get with them solely on the colour of their skin, it never began. How tall were these coomskins?

how tall are you?

Absolutely brootal, it's not tall cumskins unfortunately. Ethnic foids get with them solely on the colour of their skin, it never began. How tall were these coomskins?
Atleast 183 cm +

is this the white privilege that theyre always talking about?

Even ignoring white it's the same, I live in Iran and the ONLY young couples I see are +6'0 normies
I want to die

are you on your phone rn?
Yes but I am not going to take a picture. I swear I am not larping but they are laughing and kissing infront of me as I am eatin my mac Donalds

Yes but I am not going to take a picture. I swear I am not larping but they are laughing and kissing infront of me as I am eatin my mac Donalds
how do they look like? like whats their rating?

Unironically how is this shit not illigal?

BRING BACK DECENCY LAWS.
its illegal where i live thankfully lmao, never had to deal with that shit

I AM IN THE CITY AGAIN AND IT'S WHITE TALL NORMIES. ALL COUPLES ARE FOIDS HUGGING TALL WHITE NORMIES. I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE I AM GOING INSANE. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN UGLY DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN ETHNIC.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS WHITE NORMIES.
View attachment 1059113
View attachment 1059114
me and others observe same thing in public
yet retards like healthgamergg tell incels to just go outside and look at couples to debunk blackpill
bro it's all tall white normies just fucking lol

Total tallfag death

Total tallfag death
Christian Yes GIF by Upward

That's called racism...

How tall were they?

I remember going to the city center on the weekend to get some stuff and saw so many tallfag couples that I had to look at the ground constantly to avoid seeing the BP reality unfold before my eyes. Even on a bus I saw some couple who mogged me super hard kissing while my ass was on the phone the whole fucking time. Oofydoofies are becoming rarer each year.