Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all so simple

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
If an Incel had better genetics they would have a better life. Reguardless.
  1. Better eye sight, no glasses.
  2. Higher IQ, better quality of life.
  3. Taller, more muscle.
  4. And so on.
YES; Ugly males CAN get SOME Stacies.

Chads however can get ANY Stacie's attention.

Categorically wrong, a higher IQ results in a less happy life. The smarter you are the more miserable you are, it is why niggers despite being animals and living in shit and prisons are still happy. Being dumb or low IQ is the road to happiness, if you are legitimately unhappy your IQ is at least 30 points higher than the average nigger. Most Chads and Stacies cap out on the IQ chart relatively low.

From my highschool the lower IQ guys were much more successful getting women and becoming fathers. And I could see they just got along better and on the same wave length as girls.

If an Incel had better genetics they would have a better life. Reguardless.
  1. Better eye sight, no glasses.
  2. Higher IQ, better quality of life.
  3. Taller, more muscle.
  4. And so on.
@tehgymcel420 moment

YES; Ugly males CAN get SOME Stacies.
@Zer0/∞ moment

Women's IQ is lower than Mens IQ, Most incels are not retarded, they are higher IQ, which fucking sucks, it is shown that a deviation of even 5 points in IQ at lower levels can drastically decrease your ability to connect. At higher levels it is a bit better but a 140 would be most comfortable with a 125 conversationally. It is fucking sad. I wish we had standardized EQ tests as well, since I am sure the higher your IQ is the lower your EQ test would show.

In nature higher IQ is a big advantage for men. Like smarter men working together and defeating lower IQ men. And higher IQ men simply dominate and take women, whether the women like them or not.

But in society where even very low IQ guys can survive.. being low IQ is a big evolutionary advantage, because the men can relate and get along with women so much better. So we see ancient societies the people are very low IQ on average.

@tehgymcel420 moment

@Zer0/∞ moment
You’re triggered because you won’t admit to being privileged for being a high IQ, rich, big dickmogger, 6’1 tallfag.

Privileged fags should admit they’re privileged. @Incelius Savage

You’re triggered because you won’t admit to being privileged for being a high IQ, rich, big dickmogger, 6’1 tallfag.

Privileged fags should admit they’re privileged. @Incelius Savage
Yeah, I am privileged in many ways and many people here have it worse than me. Although idk where you heard I’m a dick mogger jfl.

I’m just not privileged enough to get a woman to lust after me though :cryfeels::feelsrope:

only big dickcels say dick size doesn’t matter like @Ika-Sama, who had a 7 inch dick
Dick size matters, but not if you are incel. That’s like being worried getting an HIV infections when you are a permavirgin.

Dick size matters, but not if you are incel. That’s like being worried getting an HIV infections when you are a permavirgin.
@IamLost got a prostitute interested in sucking his dick for free because he had a dick bigger than 6 inches.

@IamLost got a prostitute interested in sucking his dick for free because he had a dick bigger than 6 inches.
Hookers will not suck your dick just for being long. He is a larping fakecel, probably some autistic chad-lite.

Categorically wrong, a higher IQ results in a less happy life. The smarter you are the more miserable you are, it is why niggers despite being animals and living in shit and prisons are still happy. Being dumb or low IQ is the road to happiness, if you are legitimately unhappy your IQ is at least 30 points higher than the average nigger. Most Chads and Stacies cap out on the IQ chart relatively low.
C O P E

I don't understand incels it was just being born with good genes is so easy