Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all determined from childhood..

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Even my first day of school, kindergarten. I still remember some of the kids from then. All the kids who were also good looking then (and good looking now), got endless positive affirmation EVEN AS KIDS. I still have a good memory from then. Even all the way to god damn kindergarten-elementary school, all the kids who got validation starting from then are now, guess what? Massive Instagram followers counts. Some are playing hockey professionally. a handful are even in the NHL! It is truly depressing, your entire future is determined as early as kindergarten. Meanwhile, I remember crying my first day of kindergarten. It is truly decided befire you're even born.

I was actually shocked. These kids from my damn kindergarten ers who were already validated by BOTH the other students and the pedo female teachers are now beaming with confidence and succeeding with life. Meanwhile, the weird (ugly) kids are no where to be seen. Either dead or in prison, or coping with drugs like me. I'm so drunk right now, 8 tall boys and I'm going to get more. I hate my life

I remember all the other sperm didn't want to swim with me because I was so sub sperm, they would rather stay behind and kill themselves than swim to the egg with me :feelsrope:

I remember when i started secondary school this older girl was gushing hard about how cute this kid in my class was (cute in the non sexual way)

I really wanted a girl to say that about me. But ugly alien looking kid turned into ugly alien looking man

I remember all the other sperm didn't want to swim with me because I was so sub sperm, they would rather stay behind and kill themselves than swim to the egg with me :feelsrope:
I fucking sucked at swimming. I tried so hard but in relapse races I would bring down the entire team and it made me feel so horrible. I tried to run away from practices, as in id runnaway from the swim park into the forest nearby but my parents would force me into them

Soccer and swimming, I sucked at. I was ok at football (American) and basketball though. But my parents never bothered, had to figure that out myself in hs

I was bullied by the other kids in kindergarten and all the way up to high school, where they just ignored me, as if to make way for the establishment to bully me instead.

I was bullied by the other kids in kindergarten and all the way up to high school, where they just ignored me, as if to make way for the establishment to bully me instead.
I wasn't bullied in high school, just ignored entirely. I was a ghost. When I joined the varsity football team everyone there was shocked that j had Been st the school the entire tine, they didn't know I existed.

My gym is close to a high school. Every time I see a highschooler with a gf or kissing a girl he's either tall or has a really good face. In fact it seems that height is even more important than face there.

I'm fucking hugless, kissless, handholdless, etc. I'm a decade older than them and they already mog me to death. It's fucking unreal.

I remember when i started secondary school this older girl was gushing hard about how cute this kid in my class was (cute in the non sexual way)

I really wanted a girl to say that about me.
I had the same experience. The kid ignored her as if it was nothing , I was jealous

My gym is close to a high school. Every time I see a highschooler with a gf or kissing a girl he's either tall or has a really good face. In fact it seems that height is even more important than face there.

I'm fucking hugless, kissless, handholdless, etc. I'm a decade older than them and they already mog me to death. It's fucking unreal.
Do not be fooled, face is infinitely more important than anything else, including height.

Do not be fooled, face is infinitely more important than anything else, including height.
No. Height and face are on the same level. Only ogrecels think otherwise.

All is determined before conception

Human nature is manifesting in it's purest highest form . Good looking people get more of everything and ugly subhumans are getting lesser and less . The more your looks , the more chance you will have better life . Deal with it .

Human nature is manifesting in it's purest highest form . Good looking people get more of everything and ugly subhumans are getting lesser and less . The more your looks , the more chance you will have better life . Deal with it .
"Deal with it". Accept being treated like shit and die off in misery, JFL at this existence.

It was all predetermined since the start of the Big Bang or whatever process actually caused our Universe to spontaneously come into existence.

I was actually a quite good looking child. Everything went downhill during puberty

It never began, buddy boyo nut don't go ER
full

I found some old pictures of me aged 2-3 and I already had this ugly looking face
I want a refund

True. NGL I still remember being bullied at the youngest of ages. It's BEEN over.

I remember that I quit kindergarten. Brutal kindergarten pill.
the country that originated the term 'kindergarten', and still the kindergarten is terrible

I really wanted a girl to say that about me. But ugly alien looking kid turned into ugly alien looking man

You were the strongest and fastest swimmer out your dad's cumshot.

Imagine how much more of a subhuman you would have been if a different swimmer made it.

if you were bullied in childhood, then dont even bother anymore

I can relate, I was the outcast from the start, even to other outcasts.

Difference is, I just didn't know it yet until I got into high school, which were the worst years of my life.

I can relate, I was the outcast from the start, even to other outcasts.

Difference is, I just didn't know it yet until I got into high school, which were the worst years of my life.
I hated my first three years in HS. Miserable. Always ate alone and had no friends. Nobody knew me. Last year was okay though

I hated my first three years in HS. Miserable. Always ate alone and had no friends. Nobody knew me. Last year was okay though

My last year was the worst, decided to drop out